What does workspace culture at Hollo look like?
- Developing cutting edge health technology, bridging: neuro/cognitive sciences, software engineering and data science.
- Encourage creative solutions and collaborative problem solving
- Very autonomous roles and self-determination/contribution to the company's vision and roadmap
- Diverse team of different cultural and professional backgrounds
- We encourage individuality and ownership over your work
- Organized, fast paced and results orientated
- Flexible working patterns as long as milestones are met and meetings are attended.
- Employee goals orientated, frequent sessions with founders to drive performance and check-in with well-being.
What are the perks?
- Honor-based time off - as long as its in advance if its a longer period of time. We do this to encourage trust and productivity.
- We have a learning budget per staff member, actively encouraging new skill uptake, having a growth mindset.
- Early stage employees are viable for share options
Great! What does the office look like?
We don't have a very glamorous office at the moment, but we have a little humble space in iDendron (HKU's Incubation and Entrepreneurship Centre). Fixed desks in an open air environment - lots of light and surrounded by greenery on HKU campus! We also have a fully stocked pantry with free refreshments and snacks for anyone to grab!