No description available.
We come alongside clients to help make their ideas reality. Our team helps them formulate a plan for implementing their idea as a web or mobile application, and then we build it using the latest technologies.
A Technology Company Dedicated to IT Systems, Visual Systems, Installation Integration & Maintenance
We're passionate about turning ideas into reality using proven development processes and leveraging the latest technologies.
Discover - A critical first step often missed by less experienced professionals. In this phase of the development cycle we work with you to fully understand your business' vision.
Design - We'll define a clear roadmap of the intended application and ensure we are in agreement of what we're creating. This aspect sets the stage for clear communication between our team and yours.
Develop - We use proven business practices and cutting edge technologies to build you intuitive applications. Creating a successful product isn't just our goal, it's your reality.
Deploy - Once our team of passionate and creative developers is finished, we're ready to launch your new product. We'll also continue to be right there to support and update your application in the future.
We are looking for someone that is creative and loves to think outside the box! Oh, and it would be helpful if you also are passionate about web and mobile development. 😉
If you have awesome front-end skills and know how to craft something that users will fall in love with, we’re looking for you. It’d be a bonus if you are also knowledgeable with full-stack and mobile development.
You should be self-initiated and will be responsible for building effective applications while working with team members to support our clients. All the while, you will be given opportunities to play with the latest technologies such as Meteor, React, React Native, Node.js, and MongoDB, just to name a few.
Listed below are the finer details of requirements. If you feel that you’re a good fit, we’d love to hear from you!
- Web & Mobile development.
- Timely delivery of effective, quality software to our clients.
- Developing technical documentation for web projects.
- Keeping up with the latest technologies and making use of them to expand and improve our offerings.
Experiences and skills require:
- Degree / Higher Diploma in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related disciplines.
- At least 1 year of solid working experience in web development with the MVC methodology.
- Familiarity with responsive web design and layouts.
- Mobile Development experience is a plus.
- Being a team-player and maintaining a client-oriented mindset.
- Good command of English and Cantonese (both written and oral).