Teach Unlimited Foundation (“TUF”) is a non-profit and mission-driven organization in Hong Kong. We strive to impact the personal development of socially and financially disadvantaged students through a professional and interactive mentoring approach that is evidence-based.
1) To support the education and personal development of socially disadvantaged students through enhancing self-esteem, learning attitude, and motivation.
2) To develop high caliber, socially conscious, and passionate university graduates as role models and future leaders to advance the cause of quality education for all.
3) To model an effective way of mentorship and promote its integration into youth education in Hong Kong.
1) The placement of 2 full time program mentors in schools serving challenging communities to provide customised education support and mentoring to students
2) A 2-year leadership development program for high caliber university graduates, recruited as program mentors, who are to be trained and groomed as role models in guiding, motivating and mentoring the students
Ultimately, we wanted to improve education prospects of disadvantaged students in Hong Kong through the provision of inspired and inspiring learning experiences.
Follow us on FB @TeachUnlimitedFoundation & IG @teachunlimited
Teach Unlimited Foundation (“TUF”) has a unique mission to integrate mentorship into schools and youth education in Hong Kong. We are recruiting university graduates to join our signature two-year TUF Leadership Development Program as Program Mentors for the period of 1 August 2021 to 31 July 2023.
• Collaborate with key staff members of the assigned Partner School to deliver a 2-year Mentoring and
Education Support Program.
1. Provide one-on-one guidance to students through Structured Mentorship
2. Using English as the springboard, develop dynamic and inspiring learning initiatives to enhance
learning attitude, motivation and self-esteem of students in small group settings
3. Support personal growth of students and broaden their horizon through extra-curricular activities
and/or CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) projects with renowned commercial organizations
• Be responsible for monitoring program progress and measuring its impact
• Take active commitment and ownership in the TUF Leadership Development Program, as well as
personal and professional development
Basic eligibility requirements:
• Prospective or recent university graduates
• Permanent resident of Hong Kong or have the permit to work in Hong Kong
• Share TUF mission and core values: Righteousness, Respect, Compassion, Modesty, Perseverance, Uniqueness
• Have proven leadership and/or community service record
• Have a strong commitment to help others setting goals and achieving breakthroughs
• Have the tenacity to deal with pressure
• Able to work both independently and as part of a team
• High proficiency in English and Chinese