We've built an amazing, experienced team who have background in building global mobile and web platforms. With strong experience in growing startups and having received over $90M in funding for prior startups, Soho is well placed to disrupt the online real estate sector.
Soho is the LinkedIn for property, the social network & marketplace for real estate where you can browse properties and chat directly with investors, agents, buyers and renters.
We are a completely free platform for listing properties and for property seekers to connect directly with a real estate community, allowing you to stay on top of the market trends, follow real estate influencers and get real time property alerts of newly listed properties in your areas of interest.
The online property industry has not evolved in over a decade and is still a pay-to-list classifieds based industry. We're changing the game by bringing about an evolution to the industry in the same way that LinkedIn evolved the job seeking industry using a social network for professionals.
We feel that finding your dream home should be much easier and that you shouldn't only be limiting your search to only the properties listed on the market at that point in time, but have the ability to reach out to anyone in the network at any time who are looking for properties.
All our activities are driven by our core mission statement which helps us prioritise our project priorities.
We’re a team of experienced individuals who are clear on what we need to achieve and by when. We focus on delivering results and ensure we have the discipline to check results after every project. We’re passionate, driven and kick ass as a team
We're looking for a hard-working, dynamic and passionate candidate to join us as an iOS developer. Venture backed business including Australian and International VCs.
Our core Application Stack
● Native iOS (Swift) and Android apps (Kotlin)
● Facebook React.js web frontend
● Ruby on Rails API
● Postgres DB
● Amazon AWS
Your primary responsibility will be to develop the iOS native app and input into both mobile app product evolution as well as technology architecture
This will be a fast-paced role where you will work closely with the product and development teams to design solutions for the iOS mobile app, as we typically deploy iterations to production every two weeks.
You will be responsible for:
● Building and maintaining the iOS app – Using best practice
development techniques to develop and maintain new features for the platform
● Facilitate integration with third party SDKs and APIs
● Attending weekly standup meetings and project retros
● Prototyping/code spikes - Ability to quickly spin up proof of concepts to demonstrate if projects are technically viable and achievable in a short time frame
● Miscellaneous tasks - You need to be the type of person that will jump into a range of challenging tasks with excitement and solution focused mentality
Your passion for startups and moving fast will be the key to your success in this role. This is what we are looking for
● A genuine & communicative people person
● Someone who enjoys the challenge and applies critical thinking to complex problems
● An unparalleled work ethic. We aren't clock-watchers and enjoy working together
● Interest or experience in the real estate sector will be a plus
Sounds like you? Let’s meet! Click ‘Want to Visit,’ so we can set up a time for you to meet us!