No description available.
We are a Shanghai-based international company established in 2014, backed by top VC, Asian and Chinese healthcare investors.
The CareVoice is a health InsurTech company transforming healthcare experience to be more consumer-centric.
We bring unique mobile-based and data-driven solutions that digitalize healthcare and insurance journey with consumers’ interest first.
Help Build The Future of Healthcare
At the core of the company mission is an independent mobile social platform that provides trusted, community-sourced ratings and recommendations on top-quality healthcare services.
For insurers, The CareVoice brings mobile-based and data-driven SaaS solution that digitizes healthcare and insurance journeys with members’ interest first. Their members can stay healthy, find and access medical services, and use their insurance easily.
A dynamic and friendly environment where you are inspired to explore your passions, to take risks, to innovate, and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated: that is what The CareVoice offers to its employees.
Life at The CareVoice
-10% of Company Shares for Team Members. You are not just an employee, you are an owner too
-Access to private medical providers, VIP/International departments, weekly rewards for physical activities (JD.com, Starbucks, ...)
-Friday late afternoon drinks, Monthly team building and twice a year company offsite trips
-Great Place to Grow in a Dynamic Environment
The Unique Opportunity
Due to continuing business success and company expansion plans, CareVoice is seeking to appoint outstanding candidate who
will be responsible for strategic partnerships projects for multinational insurance and employers companies in China and
- Data collection
- Data management
- Data processing
- Extracting important information from data to assist company in making informed choices, decision with regards to
operations, future business planning
Knowledge & experience
- Bachelor degree in statistics, business analytics or mathematics
- Proficient in quantitative statistical analysis
- Experiences in report generation and writing
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Spss and other commonly used quantitative analytics tools
- Be Able to present processed data effectively
- Teachable and sensitive to needs of insurance, healthcare and other relevant market to help sieve out important
information from a pool of data.
- Language requirement - Basic English reading and writing skills, fluent Mandarin