Always on the hunt for individuals with the Scootitude!
Scoot™ is the low-cost, medium-to-long haul arm of the Singapore Airlines Group. Scoot took to the skies in June 2012 and merged with Tigerair Singapore in July 2017, retaining the Scoot brand and positioning it well for a new chapter of growth.
Scoot offers an impeccable delivery service with personality, a contemporary feel and the choice to only pay for what matters to you. We announced ourselves to the world publicly on November 1st 2011 and, since then, we have grown spectacularly thanks to our customers and fans.
We want people with big smiles and even bigger personalities. People with passion—passion for travel, passion for people, passion for pushing boundaries. An airline with a different attitude. People with a different attitude. Scootitude™.
If you think you have Scootitude and can handle the excitement and challenges ahead to grow with us, apply today!
Receive information about vacancies and recruitment from Scoot Careers Facebook Page – "GOT Scootitude?"
- Co-own data management responsibilities with the team: Work closely with the in-house IT team to maintain the integrity of CRM data & technical architecture
- Collaborate closely with CRM team members to implement and co-own customer-centric lifecycle communications across all touchpoints.
- Coordinate with market owners to execute promotional email marketing campaigns, including but not limited to template building, performance tracking, data analysis & metrics optimisation.
- Work closely with external vendors to manage and continuously improve abandoned cart campaigns
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 1+ years of experience in digital marketing
- Proficient in HTML & CSS
- Working knowledge on either Salesforce, Responsys or any other email marketing services
- Proficiency in Excel and SQL is preferred
- Able to handle data comfortably and relate them to qualitative aspects of work
- Strong willingness to learn and grow independently
- Meticulous and able to think critically to solve problems
- Passionate about all things digital and the aviation industry
Sounds like you? Let’s meet! Click ‘Want to Visit,’ so we can set up a time for you to meet us!