Yuki ‘Charles’ Mochizuki
A serial entrepreneur from Japan. He started his first company when he was in college, expanded into 200 employees and $10 million of revenue. In 2014, he sold his businesses for $20 million to focus on his bigger project and change the world drastically.
April was born in the Philippines and is one of the members of Xvolve.
Our slogan is "Change everything". We plan on changing everything that’s possible and everything that’s impossible. Creating a better world that we all envision and bringing a positive impact towards it altogether.
Co-Founder/ 新規事業責任者/ エンジニア
When I was a child, I have a dream to become an IT engineer. My passion is technology, I love "Never give up" and I always live and work this way. I was CTO of outsourcing company in VN for 6 years (I'm co-founder): https://vinsofts.com/. Now, I would like to find more challenge on the world.
- We are a global startup from San Francisco. (Based in Tokyo now)
- Our CEO has successfully sold his last startup for $20 million.
- We are launching multiple products for global market in 2018.
- We are an international team with members from Japan, Vietnam, Korea, Philippines, etc.
(Our Introduction Video) https://youtu.be/fpxHMApNJcs
● Our Vision
- Short Term:
We will build a foundation for the next “Unicorn” such as Uber and Airbnb and will grow the business into one of the biggest platforms in the world.
- Long term:
We will change the world beyond the aspects of business. Leveraging the capital and social influence acquired through business, we will rebuild the framework of society and improve the world essentially.
● Past Products
- BeHeard: Video Communication App
- Meeple: Group Dating App
- Pathlit: Skill/Knowledge Sharing platform
- Smitten: Video dating App
● A Message from the CEO
I have a goal in my life and that is to change the framework of society and the whole world. In the next 5 years, along with my team, we will create one of the biggest businesses in the world to obtain capital and social influence needed to move forward towards change.
Next, we will collaborate with change-makers such as politicians, thinkers, scientists, etc. And gathering the best-minds on this planet, we will rebuild the society and make the entire world a better place as a whole.
Our new product will become a foundation of this endeavor. It will connect individuals globally, make their lives better, and improve the world. We have just started this new project and now we’re looking for a crew who wants to change the world with us.
【Looking for A Technical Founder】
For this time, we are looking for a technical founder who will create a service people in the world will love to use.
The position is a full-time job in Tokyo, Japan. We see the next step going to other countries with a product. You will be important and commit to a project as a team member.
- Committing to a whole product
- Managing important developments
- Leading a team between Japan and other countries(USA, Vietnam, India)
- Proposing an appropriate architecture and being core of a project
- Globally considering
・Fluently communicate in English & Japanese(intermediate-)
・Experiences as a developer more than 1year (PHP)
- React Native
- Experiences for infrastructure engineering (AWS, GCP, etc.)
- Will to change the world
- Interests in a startup environment to work
- You can work and learn how to build up a project with a serial entrepreneur who has experienced selling a business for $20M
- You can learn a step 0→1, launching a new business.
- You can meet and work with young, passionate, energetic, and friendly colleagues
- You can be a member of an international team (Japanese, American, Vietnamese, Philippine, etc.)