Elias is an experienced Business Development Specialist with a demonstrated history of working in the Human Resource industry. He is skilled in identifying and utilising sales tools to engage maximum leads for the Sales pipeline and is an advocate of how the Employee Value Proposition should be a...
Spark FX seeks to bridge the gap between product offerings and actual user needs. The unique position of SPARK as the middleman allows us to play a facilitative role between liquidity providers and takers, enhancing your FX solution.
Cutting edge systems designed for efficient access to FX liquidity and reduced trading costs
Spark Systems’ founders comprises three industry veterans with deep domain knowledge in Finance, FX Trading, Technology and Software Engineering. With a collective total professional experience of more than 80 years, our core management team provides you with expert solutions and insights to meet your foreign exchange pricing and platform requirements and objectives.
• Develop distributed and scalable solution for market connectivity gateways using FIX or other financial protocol in a very low latency environment
• Participate in the server side development for low latency, high performance financial trading solutions
• Develop tools for performance tracking, monitoring and reporting on suit of server side applications
• Gain firsthand knowledge to cutting edge and class leading technology for financial trading solutions
EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE
• Degree educated in Computer/Software Engineering
• 5+ years of server-side Core Java development experience
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Advanced programing knowledge in Core Java
• Competent in low latency, high performance server-side development
• Knowledge with FIX or other financial transaction protocols
• Knowledge in development lifecycle and build tools such as Git, Maven, Jira, Jenkins etc
• Knowledge in open source libraries and frameworks such as Spring framework, apache commons, Disruptor etc
• Working knowledge of Linux / UNIX, bash or Perl or scripting skills
• Working knowledge of SQL databases, queries and stored procedures
• Self-starter, good work ethics, resourceful and problem solver, being able to gain initiative, work independently and produce high quality solution
• Knowledge of financial markets and financial transactions such as Forex, Equities, Futures
• Skilled in high performance, low latency java development
NOTE THAT THIS POSITION IS IN SINGAPORE, BY CLICKING "WANT TO VISIT", YOU ARE OPEN TO RELOCATE TO THE SUNNY ISLAND (SINGAPORE) AND ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED*