No description available.
Moovaz was founded by a group of entrepreneurs and industry experts with an immense desire to promote a life well moved. It was borne out of each of our own frustrations with relocating, having studied and lived in various continents and countries throughout our student and professional lives.
Moovaz is built on one significant transformational insight: when it comes to relocating, movers tend to make quick promises, but often break those same promises once your belongings are either ready to be shipped or being held hostage in the warehouse. There is little visibility over the entire process, amplified by the lack of open communication and transparency within the industry.
Unpacking this insight made us realise that a huge opportunity exists to radically simplify and improve the operational model of relocation services.
We harness the power of big data and machine learning to enhance the operational efficiency of the relocation process. All that is required is for you to input the origin and destination cities, move size (volume) and move date. Our system aggregates and processes numerous data points, including key variables from demand, geography to seasonality, using real-time decisioning algorithms to formulate an optimal package based on your given criteria.
We are a young team – ambitious, creative and hungry for change. We believe that our greatest asset is the team, and we invite you to join our revolutionary charge in bringing the world closer together by enabling a life well moved.
Roles & Responsibilities
As a Senior Software Architect - Data, you will...
• Design, develop and execute software solutions to address business issues
• Provide architectural blueprints and technical leadership to our IT team
• Evaluate and recommend tools, technologies and processes to ensure the highest quality product platform
• Collaborate with peer organizations, quality assurance and end users to produce cutting-edge software solutions
• Interpret business requirements to articulate the business needs to be addressed
• Troubleshoot code level problems quickly and efficiently
• As a specialist in the data science field, you will be a key driver in bringing teams towards solutions and business targets.
• Tackle challenges in real-world statistics from large data sets to incomplete data.
• Strong hands-on experience with statistical concepts and calculations.
• 5-8 years of experience with real data and statistical computing tools like R, SAS, and SPSS.
• 5-8 of experience with programming languages, e.g., Python, Ruby, Perl, Bash.
• Experience in Big Data, e.g. Hadoop, Pig, Hive.
• Knowledge on Machine Learning in both traditional and modern approaches.
It will be good if you have...
• Entrepreneurial spirit
• Prior internship or working experience in related jobs
*NOTE THAT THIS POSITION IS BASED IN SINGAPORE AND ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED*
Click "Want To Visit" if you will like to have an opportunity here in Singapore!