Spread-it is a micro-influencer platform that helps your brand to go viral among University Students on Instagram. With our groundbreaking technology, brands can reach their target customers with ease.
Spread- it was featured in all major media, including TVB, Singtao, HKET, etc and have performed 50+ campaigns, generating over 5 million engagements on Instagram to date.
We hope our Spreadians to earn with their own lifestyle, we respect individuals’ content creation and we hope to offer the most exciting and fun experience to our community. We envision our network can penetrate thoroughly in HK and enabling everyone to earn money as simple as just moving fingers.
We started in 2016 and since then, there are more than 10K most socially active profiles joined us as Spreadians, and more than 200+ unique brand clients are working with us, including UNIQLO, L’oreal, McDonald’s etc.
• In-charge of the overall operation of micro-influencers campaigns from setting campaign briefs to monitoring campaign results to preparing final reports to the clients
• Closely liaising and communicating with clients to make sure their needs are fully fulfilled
• Understands and knows the offerings of Spread-it
• Closely communicating with Spreadians (our micro-influencers) to make sure they fulfil the campaigns requirements
• Takes care of clients’ needs and builds relationship with them
• 0-2 years of experiences in marketing and advertisement industry
• Passionate in marketing industry
• Conversational in cantonese and english. Cantonese is preferred but not necessary
• Self motivated with positive attitude
• Outgoing and responsible team player
• Sense of humor highly encouraged
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Opportunity to work at a disruptive startup
• Fast paced, fun, and energetic company with west coast inspired startup culture