Eatigo is the ultimate online restaurant reservation portal where users can enjoy real-time deals of up to 50% on every restaurant, every day for free!
Users can choose to dine anywhere, from upscale hotels to popular food chains, and enjoy the same discounts with no strings attached, while restaurants get to fill their empty seats during off-peak hours. The best part? It’s completely free to use.
Founded in 2013, Eatigo’s mission is to connect empty tables with empty stomachs by offering time-based discounts of up to 50% every day at all of its participating restaurants through its online website and mobile applications.
Having seated over 5 million diners at more than 2,000 venues across the region, eatigo is the leading online reservations platform for restaurants in Asia, downloaded by more than 1.5 million users. Backed by Tripadvisor, Eatigo is available in Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, India & the Philippines, and is expanding to more countries.
Here at eatigo, we are always looking for passionate individuals who share our love for food and technology. we are a diverse team coming from various backgrounds, countries and cultures. as a dynamically growing organisation, we values skills and talents plus offer excellent career opportunities in an international organization, coupled with attractive benefits and remunerations.
Seeking a highly motivated and energetic candidate for the position of Sales Operations Intern.
The overarching aim of Sales Operations is to be responsible for data migration and contract documentation. The candidate will work closely with the Sales Operations and Account Management team at eatigo. The candidate should have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism is crucial to this role.
- Update and maintain all sales and post-sales related documentation. This may include sales deck, merchant onboarding documentation, merchant agreements, etc.
- Lead Salesforce deployment and manage on-going administration that includes - user management, data management, reports and dashboards.
- Support data migration and process improvement on database/system
- Be a Subject-Matter Expert on your team’s processes and policies
- Attentive to detail and automation to reduce repetitive work
- Quick learner who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced collaborative environment
- Good data processing, problem solving & computer skills
- Passionate in F&B industry and familiar with restaurants in Hong Kong
|我哋搵𡁵||Sales Operations Intern|
|工作性質||Internship / 全職|