James leads the R&D Engineering team in search of new applicable technology in the interactive media industry.
At yucolab our drive is to design multimedia experiential that combines innovation, production and technical integration. We believe in the engineering of original creative media content with strong brand narratives that are presented in atypical visual formats set in carefully crafted architectural spaces.
yucolab was established in 2006 to concentrate on multimedia experiential design, combining innovation, production and technical integration in one go. The focus of our work is to marry original creative media content with strong brand narratives via atypical visual presentation formats in carefully designed architectural spaces.
We are dedicated to refining EXPERIENTIAL DESIGN for our visionary clients. We are a team of multi-disciplinary talents who strive to constantly bring creative strategies to life.
We believe in the power of integrating creative media, interactive technology, art, spatial narration and holistic project management. We are proud to offer full range of creative services that exceed expectations.
- Research and develop interactive 2D / 3D games for installations, exhibitions or museums, in cooperation with our design team.
- Knowledge of PHP and SQL is a plus.
- Knowledge in iOS and Android application development is a plus.
- Self-motivated, energetic and passionate on exploring new technology.
- Higher Diploma / Degree is optional.
- Preferably with 1+ year related working experience.
- Fresh graduates will also be considered with relevant project experience.
This is a position for our office in Hong Kong.