No description available.
SGAG turns 7 years old this year! We are a crazy bunch of people that seeks to connect with Singaporeans daily through localised humour with our iconic memes and videos.
We know how tough it is being a Singaporean and like what we always tell people, we can't solve these problems you're going through, but hopefully we can put a smile on your face at the end of a long hard day with some of our jokes.
At SGAG, we're a highly innovative and iterative team that enjoys coming up with new ways to tell stories to our audience. We largely make use of current affairs or trending events to tell better stories (grins).
+ 20 month bonus
+ 3 hours lunch break
+ 30 days of annual leave
+ free gym membership
+ quarterly overseas retreat
... you'll be glad to know that we have NONE of these benefits at SGAG. You'll get to see Xiao Ming every day, that's the only benefit you need!
Job title: Innovation & Marketing Executive
Started in 2012, SGAG is an online platform that connects with Singaporeans on a daily basis through localised humour. SGAG reaches over 2 million Singaporeans (about 80% of them are aged 18-34) on a weekly basis through its 6 content distribution channels.
As an Innovation & Marketing Executive, you will be working on the following products:
- The Singaporean Dream card game
- PANIK Game App
- Nubbad TV (our new youtube channel)
- Our offline event happening in Q4 2019
Key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Strategise & execute a digital comms plan to launch our products to market
- Social media management and content creation on our various platforms
- Supporting the team in all forms of event & campaign execution
- Sourcing for vendors and liaising with vendors
- Pitching to brand partners & sponsors for collaborations and campaigns
- Design and conceptualisation of our projects’ branding and marketing collaterals
- Adhoc logistics duties for The Singaporean Dream (eg: liaising with merchandising vendors, handling operations for e-commerce)
You would be a great ft if:
- University Graduate, studied communications, advertising/PR or business marketing
- 1-2 years experience in marketing or advertising
- Good Social Media management skills (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube)
- Good knowledge of basic programs (Keynote, Pages, Excel)
- Good knowledge of branding and design concepts
- Good knowledge of design software like Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator etc
- Creative and quick-thinking, able to generate new ideas under a tight timeline
- Enjoy interacting with people, detailed and task-oriented
- Quick-thinking, creative and good problem-solver
- Strong interest or experience in social media content creation
- Fan/Viewer of SGAG, or is familiar with our content