TA-DA! was a startup founded in 2015, with being an international coolest kidswear and baby products online store. We curate more than 20 premier and lifestyle brands. We seek out brands with exceptional quality, unique designs and importantly ethical principles- whether this be using organic fabrics, fair trade practices or giving back to the community.
Children, from the first moment we hold them, to their first word, they are a continuous surprise, we want to be a part of those special moments, the " TA-D" moments!
Here at Ta-Da we pride ourselves in sourcing quality and unique products from around the world, suited to the cosmopolitan and fast-paced lives of modern young families.
Ta-da! houses a full range of product families: baby & toddlers clothing, swaddles and accessories, kids’ fashion & accessories, home decor, baby foods and toys. We source over 60 brands in Europe, North America and Australia, where we take pride in working closely with our brand partners and promote those brands in Hong Kong. The team is also working hard to develop own brand as a next phase.
We currently look to hire a store manager to help growing our retail and online store business. Our retail shop will be opening in August 2019 in Tsim Sha Tsui. If you have passion for fashion products and interested in kids and baby industry. You are welcome to join our growing business and working in an energetic and fun corporate culture, we invite you to join our team in Hong Kong.
- Leading a high performing customer facing and service orientated in line with DNA.
- Ensure that your team member are fully trained.
- Drive retail and online business profitability e.g. conversion rates, sales, UPT, AUR.
- Be aware of current advertising and marketing campaigns, new product launches and promotions and ensure this is communicated to your team.
- Drive digital agenda and ensure teams are driving digital sales.
Handle monthly reporting & roster management; periodic stock take.
- Ensure the shop floor a high level of visual merchandising and cleanliness.
- Provide feedback on merchandises to ensure sufficient stock level and right merchandises in store.
- Regular meeting with digital team for promotion setting and improve O2O experience.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in fashion retail with at least 2 years in supervisory level.
- Result-oriented, energetic, patient, outgoing, self-motivated and a good team member.
- Passion in fashion and children industry and customer service-oriented.
- Good command of English and Mandarin.