I've over 10 years of experience in human resources and administration. Having worked in the marketing company for several years, I've managed to not only set up the company with the team but also being a member to establish the presence of the company in the market.
In 1995, we opened our first office with a humble space on Jalan Loke Yew with only a handful of staff. During the time, the business of selling services face-to-face had never existed in Asia and we were the pioneers in introducing the concept of face-to-face marketing to this unexplored market.
Now more than 20 years later, headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, we are present in seven other Asian countries; Singapore in 1999, followed by Indonesia in 2006, Thailand in 2007, The Philippines in 2008, Hong Kong in 2010, South Korea opened in 2012 and late 2017 in Taiwan.
ASIA’S PREMIER SUBSCRIPTION ACTIVATION AGENCY
As the experts in face-to-face marketing, we deliver high quality, high volume customers to our clients daily.
Our core values – PICCCSA is not just a collection of zesty adjectives; they are what defines our company.
Passion - Creating an enthusiastic and purposeful culture – Inspiring each other and leaving great, lasting impressions at every opportunity.
Integrity & Honesty - Being fair, transparent and ethical. We are committed to do the right things for the right reasons.
Communication & Respect - We practise an open-door policy that everyone should be able to give and accept feedback. We engage and connect with each other and respect and appreciate each other’s differences and differing points of view.
Challenge - We thrive on and embrace any challenge that comes our way. We work together to exceed expectations, overcome obstacles and deliver world class results.
Celebration - Taking time to celebrate and share our achievements and our appreciation for each other. We strive to recognise everyone who contributed to our successes.
Self Improvement - We proactively seek to grow to our fullest potential professionally and personally.
Accountability - We always take responsibility for our actions and hold ourselves accountable for the results.
Planning and Strategy
- Identify gaps with the existing clients and key actions required.
- Increase the productivity of sales teams and internal team.
- Discover new ways of enhancing campaigns (lateral thinking).
- Demographic and trend analysis of target markets to enhance sales team’s productivity.
- Review critical numbers with clients, sales managers, and General Manager.
- Ensure the sales performance is on track and prepare sales forecast.
- Participate in management strategy meetings.
- Ensure clear operational guidelines to be in place for all areas of the campaign.
- Co-ordinate with different departments regularly and provide updates.
- Explore business development and new divisions and identify the prospects for the company.
Financial and Compliance Management
- Comply with the contracts with clients.
- Negotiate contracts and payment schemes if necessary.
- Be able to understand sales figures and interpret critical numbers and analyze trends.
- Ensure all practices and guidelines are compliant with local laws and policies.
- Highlight and escalate to the GM any risk areas identified that could have an adverse effect on the clients, company, or sales team.
- Regular reporting to provide feedback to clients and sales teams including inventory management.
- Daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting on campaigns and critical numbers.
- Review monthly and quarterly priorities and objectives.
- Improve the quality and functionality of reports.
- Professionally update and manage the clients for everything.
- Lead the investigation for any complaints from clients with CS Manager.
|我哋搵𡁵||Client Account Manager|