We are a global sourcing, design and product development partner for businesses in need of creating and manufacturing innovative, high quality products.
Our 40-year history of success can largely be attributed to our belief that we should never stop working to provide you with better solutions. We do not rest on our past accomplishments, instead continuously exploring new manufacturing techniques, design innovations and logistical efficiencies to ensure that the services, products and solutions we provide to you are the best that they can be.
Our success is largely attributed to empowering and encouraging our teams to innovate, anticipate and unbox their thinking to provide you with great products, and solution options.
Assisting the department head to implement the R&D policies and procedures; provide administrative and professional service in the Research and Development Department. The R&D department will serve as a resources and reference library to provide support in fashion hunting, marketing and merchandising, and offer professional support to meet customers’ enquiries.
- Polytechnic / University graduate in fashion design.
- Minimum 10 years’ solid experience in apparel product development with at least 3 years’ valid managerial experience.
- Familiar with USA apparel market.
- Proficient in using Photoshop CS4, Illustrator CS4 and Adobe 9 Pro for Mac OS X 10.5.
- A team player with good communication skills.
- Excellent command of English, Mandarin and Cantonese.