Introducing Neat - the new way entrepreneurs do business around the world.
An exciting, fast growing and VC-backed fintech company. We're a small and diverse group of professionals and we're looking for new talents to join our team! We’re building a solution that’s friendlier, faster, more modern than a bank. We have users in over 100 countries around the globe, relying on our solutions to manage their personal and business finances.
As entrepreneurs our businesses are always in motion: starting from an idea, to making a first sale, to expanding globally. We need a financial experience that evolves with us – an experience that’s still stable and secure, but adaptive too.
Neat is built for today’s global economy, where borders are disappearing and it’s easier than ever to start a business. Neat believes in making international business a reality for entrepreneurs around the world.
Today, Neat is a modern alternative to a bank, designed to support you wherever you go. Tomorrow, we’re a platform for doing business: enabling the Entrepreneur Economy.
Our culture of transparency and openness means you’ll have lots of impacts, our test-driven development approach means we move quickly while maintaining super high standards for quality of code and design, and our commitment to your professional growth means you’ll always be learning.
We are now looking for a Compliance Operations Associate to help us onboard new Neat Personal customers and support the Neat Business KYC maker process as we continue to scale and delight customers across the globe.
You will be a KYC subject matter expert who will build on our rigorous regulatory compliance standards while enabling our technical team to continue delivering a delightful and modern customer experience.
- Implement our AML policy 24/7
- Conduct AML Screening/CDD/EDD reviews on Neat Personal prospects
- Perform searches utilising proprietary systems, internet sources and third-party vendors to determine negative news and obtain due diligence information
- Support KYC maker function for Neat Business
- Propose opportunities and execute changes to streamline KYC maker function while maintaining the integrity of the process
- Adhere to all designated time frames, manage workflow to the specified deadlines and complete responsibilities in a satisfactory manner
- Interact with auditors, compliance management and regulators if necessary
- Assist in ensuring ongoing due diligence efforts and KYC processes are maintained while identifying substantive changes to customer profiles
Skills & requirements
- Minimum 1 year experience in KYC/AML/CTF compliance experience within a Bank or relevant FinTech company; fresh graduate who is willing to overcome a steep learning curve will be considered
- ACAMS, ICA or CFE certification preferred
- Knowledge of Hong Kong’s AMLO, DTROP, OSCO as well as UNATMO
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in English
- Ability to work under pressure and ability to make decisions according to established guidelines; work unsupervised and to accomplish tasks accurately and on a timely basis; prioritise work; strong organizational skills
- Proficiency in SQL preferred