Glorious Tires Company Limited, a subsidiary company of Shing Tak Group, is an agent target at distributing excellent quality car accessories to its local market. Glorious businesses mainly are importing & marketing, sales & promotion, after sales service, our product categories include: Continental Tires, Hankook Tires, AME Wheels, Hankook Battery, AURORA Battery..etc.
旭宏輪胎有限公司,是成達集團旗下的子公司,是一間致力代理優質汽車配套的公司。本公司主要業務包括代理,分銷及售後服務,產品範疇如下：Continental 德國馬牌輪胎，Hankook韓泰輪胎，AME輪圈，Hankook電池，AURORA韓國極光電池, ORANGE TPMS .etc.
We see the numerous possibilities in this traditional tire business model in Hong Kong. Ou owns a persistent, innovative, experienced and professional team for promoting the brands, our vision is “Glorious Motives, Huge Expansibility”. Our Goal is to become one of the top automotive accessories distributors in Hong Kong, who provides excellent products and services to our business and end-customers.
- We never stop seeking amazing products around the world and introduce them back to the local market. 我們透過自家的採購團隊不斷尋找世界上最優質的汽車配件產品
- We constantly experimenting different sales and business ideas. 我們對於推出嶄新的銷售模式從來都沒有停止過。
- We are going to bring our services and business online and integrate it with our offline sales.
If you are full with great ideas, not afraid to speak your mind out, interested in the automotive industry, WE NEED YOU!
Account Supervisor - Fleet Division
About the Role
We are interested in hiring an Account Supervisor - Fleet Division who can work closely with our B2B accounts and employee drivers to maximize expenditures and deliver the highest possible level of service.
The successful candidate will provide range of products for drivers to keep costs down, but still deliver the level of service customers are expecting.
Our Account Supervisor - Fleet Division will also be responsible for meeting regularly with drivers, dispatchers and maintenance team members to discuss ways to meet or exceed corporate revenue goals.
- Identifies business opportunities (Fleet Companies) by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with key accounts by providing support, information, and management;
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
Good Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Presentable
Major in Business, Marketing, Communications..etc.
Good Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales
Strong history in sales, Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
Valid HK driving license holder preferred
Fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin preferred.