I Heart Studios is a highly creative digital content studio based in London and Amsterdam. In Q1 2019 we are opening in Hong Kong to establish the 3rd location and become a global player. We are unique due to our fashion origins and distinctive personality. We are also unique in the market because we offer a full service to clients from highest quality product photography through to conceptual creative imagery.
We were founded in 2008 out of the simple belief that exceptional imagery is fundamental to enhancing brand perceptions and increasing online sales, and we produce best-quality visual content for a selection of high profile clients.
Within the fiercely competitive fashion market we understand that brands and retailers demand high-quality photographic content, provided more often and more quickly, and all delivered as seamlessly as possible.
By forging genuine relationships with our clients we aim to change the very concept of a digital content studio partner.
We produce the highest quality digital content for a range of clients from across the industry, whether shooting on location or in our London and Amsterdam studios. A multi-channel approach gives our clients maximum exposure across traditional platforms as well as the ability to amplify content through social media channels.
I Heart Studios is looking for experienced e-commerce Photographers to join our expanding team.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Working as part of the studio team alongside our stylists taking digital images of products
• Ensuring all products are lit correctly, efficiently and creatively, in accordance with our company guidelines
• Produce high quality and consistently beautiful images, ensuring they are correctly exposed and colour consistent
• Prepare sets, checking that all equipment is fully functional, setting up appropriate lighting and keeping accurate daily shot records
• Responsible for care and upkeep of the studio, equipment, props and supplies
• Crop and process all images, maintaining file size specification
• Perform quality assurance on all images
• Meet strict daily and weekly deadlines
• Maintaining a tidy work environment throughout the day
• Uploading/downloading images on and off FTP site
Mid to Senior level Photographers will also be expected to:
• Maintain and update Style guides for all products and clients
• Work on Client facing sets
• Creating mood boards from direction of Creative Team
• Support junior staff members
• Reporting to Management
Skills and Experience Required:
• Graduate or similar in a visual arts related degree, or equivalent proven experience
• Previous experience working within a digital photographic studio
• Previous commercial photographic experience
• A meticulous eye for detail
• Strong photography and lighting skills
• Strong understanding of colour correction
• Good working knowledge of using Capture One, Canon and Mamiya and Photoshop, is essential.
• Good communication skills
• Self-motivated, positive and hard working
• Ability to work within a team, excelling under pressure with a flexible attitude
• Proven ability to meet tight deadlines and motivate others to achieve within the required timeframe