Assistant Manager, Talent Acquisition and Business Partner
HK Express is Hong Kong’s only low-cost carrier (LCC). Focusing on low fares and on-time reliability, HK Express has brought true competition to the Hong Kong market and surrounding region.
With it’s first flight on October 27th 2013, HK Express has added many new destinations to its route portfolio. HK Express offers convenient and reliable air travel to destinations around Asia including many top cities.
HK Express currently operates a fleet of modern Airbus A320, A320-neo and A321 aircraft. As the list of destinations increases, HK Express’ fleet continues to expand. To match the overwhelming demand for new destinations and more flights throughout our existing network, HK Express has been constantly hiring new staff to strengthen our service.
Officer, Airport Services (Japan – Okinawa)
Role and Responsibilities:
• Monitor and ensure the airport operation performance comply to company service level and standard;
• Ensure all Ground Operation activities are adhere to the Company and regulatory policies and procedures;
• Upkeep the highest safety and security culture and standard in all Ground Operation area;
• Coordinate with local regulators and authorities on behalf of the company;
• Maintain the highest standard and on-time performance with continuous improvement;
• Handle delays, disruption and resolve complaint at frontline;
• Coordinate and represent HK Express Airways for service, quality, safety and security audit where required by Headquarter or Local Aviation Authorities;
• Identify potential hazard, security threat and report to Headquarter and carry out follow up action for risk mitigation;
• Overtime duties and non-office hour standby might be required;
• Overseas travel and shift duty is required.
• Bachelor degree holder;
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in aviation services;
• Knowledge of passenger handling is essential, additional knowledge in ramp and cargo handling will be an advantage;
• Knowledge of Aviation Safety and Security;
• Basic knowledge in Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Excellent command in Japanese and English, and written English;
• Excellent customer service mind-set;
• Ability to work independently and under pressure.