Yours is a direct-to-consumer personalised skincare brand that uses technology to create skincare products based on user's skin, lifestyle and environment. Yours puts the customer in the front and center of product creation, factoring in critical lifestyle factors that off-the-shelf products do not. Yours removes guesswork and trial-and-error from skincare, and uses technology to map the right active ingredients for their skin needs.
All Yours’ products are made with love in Switzerland and are clean, cruelty-free, and environmentally friendly.
We help people feel happy and confident in their own skin by simplifying self-care with clean and sustainable products.
We simplify self-care using technology. We started with by simplifying skincare by making personalised skincare and we will be expanding to many more categories.
Some of our Company Values:
We put People-first- our customers, our teams, our partners
We believe in taking Big Bold Bets
Always be learning
Yours is looking for a fulfillment operations intern to join our team!
You'll be working in a cross-functional role in the operations team, that includes inbound processing, order fulfillment , order packaging, and customer returns processing. The primary responsibility will include safe, secure, and accurate fulfillment of online customer orders. Additional responsibility will include inventory management, maintaining data records, packaging inventory management, and order return processing including inspection.
What you'll be doing :
- Prepare the orders for fulfillment
- Package the products
- Manage the shipping of each order processed and update the operations team with the tracking IDs
- Arrange for pick-up and delivery of the orders
- Efficiently arrange, segregate and count the product and packaging inventory
- Maintain the inventory data everyday to ensure accuracy in supply chain management
- Document quality checks and enter into the system
- Ensure cleanliness in the inventory storage area at all times
- Ensure quality of the packaging is as per the brand guidelines
- Ensure that the inventory area is always clean and hygienic
- Ensure delivery of products is in stipulated time frame
- Perform other duties as assigned by management or customer in a highly automated pick/pack environment.
Your Profile :
- High School Diploma or Equivalent, preferred
- 1 to 12 months experience in e-commerce preferred
- Knowledge of Excel is mandatory
- Experience working with and managing 3rd party partnerships preferred
- Fluent in English
If you like everything about gift packing and want to learn more about inventory management, this is the role for you! Click "Want to Visit" to meet our team :) !