Talent Acquisition Manager
Launched in July 2006, the YesStyle.com website brought the success of YesAsia.com’s proven e-commerce platform and technology to the next level by diversifying into beauty, fashion and lifestyle products, and quickly established itself as an exciting and unique shopping destination. We at YesStyle pride ourselves on our wide selection of quality products from premium brands across Asia, including Cosrx, Mizon, Memebox, Some by Mi, innisfree, 3CE, chuu and Dear, Klairs. Our selection features everything from beauty products and casual or chic fashion for women, men and children to home accessories, decorations, gadgets, lifestyle items, outdoor equipment, travel goods, pet supplies and more.
With our meticulously curated collections and recommendations, we serve our customers across the globe for every occasion or situation. Our commitment to quality and our “customers first” mindset has helped YesStyle become one of the fastest growing e-commerce businesses worldwide, with an average year-on-year business growth of 35% and an Instagram following of over 790,000 users over the past 3 years.
"To provide customers with an exciting shopping experience, superior service and a fine selection of affordable, high quality Korean beauty products, and Asian fashion and lifestyle products."
YesStyle’s future business strategies are to continue striving for a perfect customer experience to maintain our competitive edge, to build strategic alliances with premium brands, and to grow and develop our talents to maintain our business success.
We are looking for passionate talents, who love and appreciate the fascination of Asian fashion and beauty. Our team is active, energetic, and culturally diverse.
To embrace the idea of work-life balance, we also endeavor to create a fun and enjoyable environment for our team members.
What You'll Do:
- Improve user experience by translating English YesStyle.com website content, FAQs, product information, marketing copy, blog posts and other content into localized German.
- Manage German website content using content publishing tools.
- Develop a style guide to engage potential customers, position YesStyle as an industry authority, and aid quality control of German content.
What You Have:
- Ability to translate English into German (at least 2 years of experience preferred).
- Excellent German writing skills.
- Familiarity with and interest in beauty and fashion products and related terminology.
- Familiar with Windows, Internet, online shopping and related concepts and terminology.
- Familiarity with other relevant languages (Chinese, Japanese, Korean, French, Spanish) is a plus.