Orbium, part of Accenture Wealth Management is a dynamic management and technology consulting firm. Focused exclusively on financial services and wealth management, it has grown organically to over 500 employees with offices in Europe, Asia and North America and serves 50 renowned international banks. Orbium is shaped by its employees from various backgrounds and cultures: sharing the same standards and a strong work ethic to ensure fairness and objectivity. Talent management, team spirit, international opportunities and an innovative mindset drive Orbium’s success.
Widely recognised for deep wealth management expertise and exceptional client commitment, Orbium helps clients to reduce business and technology complexity to deliver revenue growth and operational efficiency via innovation and industrialisation. With a proven ability to combine business and technology consulting with software products and strong partnerships, Orbium brings focus to what matters most:client success.
Everyone at Orbium celebrates each other’s different cultures and strengths because we know that diversity is key to global success. Likewise, we also owe our success to being united in upholding the core values that guide the way we live our daily lives.
Successful organisations stand on a foundation of core values. These core values help Orbium and its people to deliver the best of what they can offer and create a fulfilling environment.
Being first-class professionals at all times
Being ethical and working with honour
Treating clients’ confidential information as if it were our own
Learning all the time
Treating every day as another lesson
Remembering that everyone can teach us something
Being thorough and rigorous
Going the extra mile
Being innovative while staying within the bounds of commercial reality
Having fun at work
Enjoying everyone we work with and the environment we work in
Finding joy in the routine and bringing fun to all interactions
1. Implementation of the Avaloq Banking System including writing technical and/or business specifications
2. Parameterising and customizing various business modules
Enhancing overall concepts, evaluating business impacts and training end-users
1. University degree or equivalent in Computer Science / Engineering or related discipline
2. Practical knowledge of relational databases (ideally Oracle) and/or programming would be an asset
3. Willingness to work at clients’ premises in Hong Kong and abroad on long-term projects
4. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
5. Keen interest in banking and financial services industry
6. Willingness for occasional business travel is required
The successful candidate will be required to attend a 4-week overseas training on Avaloq system fully sponsored by the Company.
We offer you diverse and challenging assignments, exposure to top-tier clients, possibilities to develop multi-disciplinary IT / business skills, training opportunities, a competitive compensation package and the unique chance to be part of a fast growing consulting and IT implementation firm. If you are interested in a new challenge within a dynamic and motivated team, please click " Want to visit".