Parikshit ChavanSoftware Developer
Camille DrapierSoftware Engineer
Park SoyoungProduct Designer
Full-stack engineer at Wantedly. My desire to pursue a career aligned with my passion and interest in technology led me to became an engineer. Currently I am in Tokyo seeking to continue refining my coding abilities by working at a fast growing and impactful company.
As an aspiring entrepreneur and person with liking and interest in the business processes, I like to see software development through 'business eyes', with a keen interest in the application beyond development - the business solution served. I enjoy working in a challenging environment and have a...
8 years experience software developer, with 2 years as scrummaster, half-French, half-British, I'm currently living and working in the center of Tokyo, Japan. My main work related interests are scrum practices, efficient development, automated testing and overall in-team communication. I have str...
You will join the team in order to help guide the development of our overseas product. Working closely with our designers and our overseas teams, you will help us implement our product roadmap and lead us ever closer to creating a world where work drives passion. Success in this role will lead to a bigger team and future expansion to more countries. The ideal candidate would be an experienced web-app developer who is looking to improve upon their management skills. We hope to leave the following to you:
- Coordinate with the CEO and country managers across all stages from product roadmap to implementation.
- Communicate release dates, schedules, product information and project status to international members.
- Communicate with designers to make data-driven decisions regarding the direction of the English language product.
- Manage the localization process to ensure corners are not cut and the product is exemplary across borders.
- Manage a small team of engineers and work together to improve the overseas versions of Wantedly.
Who are we looking for?
- Experience developing web applications
- Product-oriented mindset
- Strong communication skills (especially if your Japanese isn't great)
- Strong language skills in Japanese and English (N2~ish Japanese with at least business level English).
- Experience as the bridge between engineering and business.
- Project management experience.
- Ruby, Rails, Go, Python, gRPC
- Kubernetes, Docker
- GraphQL, RDB (especially PostgreSQL)
If you're interested in this position, don't hesitate to click Want to Visit!