Parikshit ChavanSoftware Developer
Camille DrapierSoftware Engineer
Park SoyoungProduct Designer
Full-stack engineer at Wantedly. My desire to pursue a career aligned with my passion and interest in technology led me to became an engineer. Currently I am in Tokyo seeking to continue refining my coding abilities by working at a fast growing and impactful company.
As an aspiring entrepreneur and person with liking and interest in the business processes, I like to see software development through 'business eyes', with a keen interest in the application beyond development - the business solution served. I enjoy working in a challenging environment and have a...
8 years experience software developer, with 2 years as scrummaster, half-French, half-British, I'm currently living and working in the center of Tokyo, Japan. My main work related interests are scrum practices, efficient development, automated testing and overall in-team communication. I have str...
You will join the team in order to help guide the development of our overseas product. Working closely with our engineers and our overseas teams, you will help us implement our product roadmap and lead us ever closer to creating a world where work drives passion. Success in this role will lead to a bigger team and future expansion to more countries. We hope to leave the following to you:
- Coordinate with the CEO and country managers across all stages from product roadmap to implementation.
- Communicate release dates, schedules, product information and project status to international members.
- Have some understanding of software development (coding skill is looked upon very favorably).
- Prioritise tickets for implementation.
- Allow engineers to focus on coding by removing operational obstacles and ensuring smooth communication.
Contribution to development
- Use your understanding of the needs of users and clients to contribute your own ideas to the development process.
- Take the ideas of our business members and make it clear what can or cannot be done based on current resources.
- Be involved in UI and UX discussions and make data-driven decisions regarding the direction of the English language product.
- Manage the localisation process to ensure corners are not cut and the product is exemplary across borders.
What kind of person would thrive in this role?
- Strong communication skills in Japanese and English (N2~ish Japanese preferred with at least business level English).
- Experience as the bridge between engineering and business.
- Project management experience (over 2 years).
- Experience in or understanding of software development.
- Data analysis skill.
If you are interested in the role, go ahead and click 'Want to Visit'!