Guidepoint connects clients with vetted subject matter experts—Advisors—from our global professional network. Our clients leverage the insights and perspectives shared by our Advisors to stay informed and make better business decisions.
Our multinational client list includes nine of the top 10 global consulting firms, hundreds of hedge funds (including five of the largest firms), and many of the largest private equity firms and Fortune-ranked companies. Guidepoint’s eleven offices on three continents provide 24/7, quick and agile service. For more information, visit www.guidepoint.com.
In Guidepoint, we hope to improve the business of clients by leveraging the insights and perspectives shared by our Advisors.
Guidepoint prides itself on the following key values in every aspect of our business: intellectual curiosity, tenacity, integrity, resourcefulness, responsibility, and service. Our industry-leading work shines as a result of concentrated effort to lead with these values.
At Guidepoint, we are committed to our responsibility as social citizens. We frequently work together to raise funds for both local and international causes, and our teams enjoy participating in group activities outside of the office for non-profit organizations.
We also offer numerous benefits such as time off policies, quality healthcare coverage options, a 401k plan, commuter benefits and free office snacks.
Guidepoint’s growing Marketing team is responsible for building and expanding the Guidepoint brand. As the storytellers of Guidepoint, the Marketing team executes marketing plans that generate leads, nurture existing clients, and raise overall brand awareness within our 3 main audiences; clients, Advisors and employees.
The Marketing Specialist coordinates with the global Marketing team on the marketing and communications strategy, media/public relations initiatives, and branding and sales efforts for our offices in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Singapore, Tokyo and Seoul.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Work closely with the Director, Head of Asia to develop a marketing, communications and PR strategy to grow brand awareness and boost our business in offices across the APAC region.
- Coordinate with the global Marketing and Design teams to plan and execute integrated programs including content marketing, thought leadership development, lead generation, and digital and social media
- Create and market press releases to key media outlets and/or websites relevant to our client base
- Support in the organization of engaging client events
- Develop targeted email campaigns in coordination with the Client Service teams
- Further develop existing marketing material and client presentations
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- Bachelor's degree required (Marketing, Communications, English, and/or Business major a plus)
- 4+ years’ experience in global B2B marketing, PR and/or communications with experience in digital marketing
- Proven experience in creating marketing and sales content that resonates with target audiences as well as knowledge and experience in the execution of creative marketing, including direct mail, email marketing, and full-scale campaigns
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment—willing to build up this broad-ranged function and to contribute to the continued success of Guidepoint in the region
- A consultative approach with a strategic vision and sense for innovative marketing solutions
- Must have both solid writing & interpersonal skills; aptitude for numbers
- Experience with marketing software like email or content management programs for example Adobe Creative Cloud, Salesforce, and Pardot desired
- Excellent standard of spoken and written English is essential. Mandarin highly
desirable. Japanese and Korean is a plus