No description available.
Madhead, one of the leading Hong Kong based mobile game developers, serving in Hong Kong and Taiwan, expanded its business scope from Facebook apps to mobile game development and launched the smash hit mobile game "Tower of Saviors" in early 2013. The game has ranked among the top mobile games in Taiwan, Hong Kong, Malaysia and other South-East Asia regions with global downloads hitting over 20 million to date.
We believe mobile games should be as simple as everyone can get into. But top mobile games have much for you to find out.
Combining these two, we created two big games: "Tower of Saviours" and "Oneiric Tales".
We are passionate about making simple but challenging games. Check out our smash hits and upcoming games.
While we make sure we are in a fun, exciting and engaging environment, we push ourselves beyond the limits. If you want to craft games played by millions of people, come and visit now!
Duties include but not limited to:
• Assist on creative development and layout adaptation
• Handle day to day graphics design and production for advertising, social media content and website
• Research and consolidate insight of new games/ apps, best practice of design and advertising across the market
• Generate idea and create content for feeds on social media
• Higher diploma in Graphic Design or related discipline
• At least 2 years of relevant experience in graphic design
• Experienced user of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
• Knowledge in social media management is an advantage
• Proficient in spoken and written Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin) and English Independent, highly self-motivated, enjoy new challenges and able to think out of the box
• Passion and strong interest in playing games
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.
Madhead is actively developing a multiple game projects with team size 20-30 Madheaders for each project . We are looking for talents who are passionate in games to join us. If you want to work in a fun , exciting and fully engaged environment, click"Want to Visit" now and join our team!