No description available.
Madhead, one of the leading Hong Kong based mobile game developers, serving in Hong Kong and Taiwan, expanded its business scope from Facebook apps to mobile game development and launched the smash hit mobile game "Tower of Saviors" in early 2013. The game has ranked among the top mobile games in Taiwan, Hong Kong, Malaysia and other South-East Asia regions with global downloads hitting over 20 million to date.
We believe mobile games should be as simple as everyone can get into. But top mobile games have much for you to find out.
Combining these two, we created two big games: "Tower of Saviours" and "Oneiric Tales".
We are passionate about making simple but challenging games. Check out our smash hits and upcoming games.
While we make sure we are in a fun, exciting and engaging environment, we push ourselves beyond the limits. If you want to craft games played by millions of people, come and visit now!
Duties include but not limited to:
• Develop and operate the eCommerce platform. Responsible for the day to day maintenance of eCommerce website
• Execution of eCommerce activities across all digital channels including promotion campaigns, content management and logistics arrangements
• Champion customer needs by identifying and analysing customer preference, manage delivery and post-purchase feedback for an excellent customer experience
• Develop and manage implementation plans to consolidate post-campaign / event report and evaluate performance and key performance indicators to ensure objectives are achieved.
• Ensure eCommerce activities delivery plans and projects remain on track and on budget.
• Maintain good relationship with business partners and all internal and external counterparts
• Support all other Marketing / Events activities and any other duties as required
• Diploma and above in Computer Science or related discipline where Degree is a plus
• Bachelor Degree in Marketing or related discipline 2 years' relevant experience in E-Commerce
• Able to communicate effectively among related parties
• Able to work under pressure and commit to deadline and quality Able to recognize the problem & the impact on the business and able to plan & take appropriate actions
• Excellent spoken Cantonese, Mandarin & English
• Good command in written Chinese and English