Ewell is one of the world-leading solution providers who primarily focuses on providing design and development of advanced mobile solutions in integrated platforms within the health care sector.
We provide a wide range of solutions including but not limited to, Mobile Clinical Solution (MCS), CSSD (Central Sterile Supply Department System) Control Solution, Medical IoT Solution as well as Electronic Medical Records System.
醫惠 (Ewell) 是醫療信息化頂層設計和整體解決方案供應商, 根據醫療信息化存在的核心問題和發展需求，自主開發醫療信息智能開放平台，結合移動互聯網和物聯網，打造從家庭、社區到醫院的可及連貫的健康醫療信息生態體系。
Ewell is dedicated to provide a Wide Range of Quality Healthcare Solutions which involves Cloud computing service, Data Analysis, BI technology, IoT solution, Integration platform, and Mobile Applications.
We aimed to assist the industry by pursuing the highest performance and user satisfaction, Ewell has managed to help a broad range of patient-centered care by enhancing service quality, accelerating workflow efficiency, securing operation accuracy and complying with international standards.
醫惠 (Ewell) 以“保障病人安全、提高醫療質量和臨床效率”為目標，以簡約智慧醫療為理念，圍繞以病人為中心，全面構建面向醫院業務、基層衛生、居民養老和健康管理的可及連貫智慧醫療健康服務體系，為大眾和醫療機構提供全人全程的醫療信息，助力醫療改革、提高醫療效益、服務全民健康。
To improve patient safety, healthcare quality, clinical efficiency and operational performance.
To become a leader in healthcare industry and also to benefit the whole industry by applying our comprehensive solutions.
To deliver the best healthcare solutions and services to everyone.
Our continuing R&D will concentrate on perfect the applications of Enterprise Digital Assistance to ensuring process optimization in Health Care industry.
- Manage stakeholder expectations and requirements
- Assist for preparing the project proposals, tenders and proof of concept
- Coordinate with users for business requirements gathering and prioritize against planned resources
- Manage the project/ development team resource and ensure the deliverable on schedule covering the entire SDLC
- Prepare status reports to present project on/ off track status, with issues and risks identified if appropriate
- Coordinate UAT and training for business users
- Coordinate for the project deployment
- Ad hoc projects as assigned
- University graduate or above in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years experiences of software development working experience
- PMP/ PINCE2/ Agile Certification is an advantage
- Knowledgeable and experienced in the overall SDLC
- Self-motivated, result-oriented and well-organized
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-moving environment
- Good spoken and written English and Chinese; proficiency in Putonghua is an advantage
- Travel to mainland China occasionally