Ewell is one of the world-leading solution providers who primarily focuses on providing design and development of advanced mobile solutions in integrated platforms within the health care sector.
We provide a wide range of solutions including but not limited to, Mobile Clinical Solution (MCS), CSSD (Central Sterile Supply Department System) Control Solution, Medical IoT Solution as well as Electronic Medical Records System.
醫惠 (Ewell) 是醫療信息化頂層設計和整體解決方案供應商, 根據醫療信息化存在的核心問題和發展需求，自主開發醫療信息智能開放平台，結合移動互聯網和物聯網，打造從家庭、社區到醫院的可及連貫的健康醫療信息生態體系。
Ewell is dedicated to provide a Wide Range of Quality Healthcare Solutions which involves Cloud computing service, Data Analysis, BI technology, IoT solution, Integration platform, and Mobile Applications.
We aimed to assist the industry by pursuing the highest performance and user satisfaction, Ewell has managed to help a broad range of patient-centered care by enhancing service quality, accelerating workflow efficiency, securing operation accuracy and complying with international standards.
醫惠 (Ewell) 以“保障病人安全、提高醫療質量和臨床效率”為目標，以簡約智慧醫療為理念，圍繞以病人為中心，全面構建面向醫院業務、基層衛生、居民養老和健康管理的可及連貫智慧醫療健康服務體系，為大眾和醫療機構提供全人全程的醫療信息，助力醫療改革、提高醫療效益、服務全民健康。
To improve patient safety, healthcare quality, clinical efficiency and operational performance.
To become a leader in healthcare industry and also to benefit the whole industry by applying our comprehensive solutions.
To deliver the best healthcare solutions and services to everyone.
Our continuing R&D will concentrate on perfect the applications of Enterprise Digital Assistance to ensuring process optimization in Health Care industry.
- Participate system design and development
- Responsible for SDLC implementation
- Produce unit tests to improve code quality and maximise code coverage for new and existing features
- Participate in system deployment and production support
- Degree/Higher Diploma in Information Technology / Computer Science / Software Engineering is a must;
- At least 5+ years proven IT experience in software development and implementation; (less experience will be considered as Analyst Programmer)
- Solid experience with end-to-end SDLC including requirement analysis, application design, coding, deployment, testing, data conversion, debugging and documentation;
- Hands-on experience in Java, Java Framework (Spring Boot), React.js, Vue.js or Node.js;
- Familiar in DevOps and CICD;
- Familiar with Oracle; experience in Redis, MySQL, MongoDB is a plus
- Experience with REST / SOAP web service / API integration;
- Experience with Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) is an advantage;
- Knowledge of Microservice Architecture, Kubernetes, OpenShift is a plus;
- Good command in both written and spoken English, and Mandarin is preferable