AXA Hong Kong offers a wide range of life, health, property insurance, as well as investment and retirement solutions for your stability and prosperity.
As a worldwide leading organisation in financial protection and wealth management, we are committed to developing a rewarding career path for our financial consultants by offering comprehensive support along with an attractive compensation scheme.
Our purpose is to ‘Empower People to Live a Better Life’. As we move forward in this journey, we are constantly guided by our four core values: Customer First, Integrity, Courage and One AXA.
Our financial consultants exercise the AXA core attitudes in every step of their service. They give customers the best financial advice by understanding their needs and recommending sound solutions for them.
At AXA, we value our talents. We honour and cherish every single contribution and outstanding performance delivered by our financial consultants and reward them for their meticulous efforts in serving our customers.
At AXA, we are always striving to establish an authentic relationship of trust with our customers by truly understanding their ever-changing needs. To achieve this, we provide our financial consultants with quality training and development courses to equip them with professional knowledge and skills.
• Tailor-made financial planning analysis and solutions to clients
• Expand clientele and maintain a good relationship to meet sales target
• Regularly review client’s needs and insurance portfolio
• Bachelor degree or above in any discipline
• Fresh graduates/ IANG graduates are also welcome
• Holders of valid Hong Kong identity card or valid work permits including IANG
• Excellent communication skills, positive and responsible
• Corporate with team spirit and willing to face challenges
• Successful applicant with more relevant experience may be offered a more senior position, where appropriate