Ewell is one of the world-leading solution providers who primarily focuses on providing design and development of advanced mobile solutions in integrated platforms within the health care sector.
We provide a wide range of solutions including but not limited to, Mobile Clinical Solution (MCS), CSSD (Central Sterile Supply Department System) Control Solution, Medical IoT Solution as well as Electronic Medical Records System.
醫惠 (Ewell) 是醫療信息化頂層設計和整體解決方案供應商, 根據醫療信息化存在的核心問題和發展需求，自主開發醫療信息智能開放平台，結合移動互聯網和物聯網，打造從家庭、社區到醫院的可及連貫的健康醫療信息生態體系。
Ewell is dedicated to provide a Wide Range of Quality Healthcare Solutions which involves Cloud computing service, Data Analysis, BI technology, IoT solution, Integration platform, and Mobile Applications.
We aimed to assist the industry by pursuing the highest performance and user satisfaction, Ewell has managed to help a broad range of patient-centered care by enhancing service quality, accelerating workflow efficiency, securing operation accuracy and complying with international standards.
醫惠 (Ewell) 以“保障病人安全、提高醫療質量和臨床效率”為目標，以簡約智慧醫療為理念，圍繞以病人為中心，全面構建面向醫院業務、基層衛生、居民養老和健康管理的可及連貫智慧醫療健康服務體系，為大眾和醫療機構提供全人全程的醫療信息，助力醫療改革、提高醫療效益、服務全民健康。
To improve patient safety, healthcare quality, clinical efficiency and operational performance.
To become a leader in healthcare industry and also to benefit the whole industry by applying our comprehensive solutions.
To deliver the best healthcare solutions and services to everyone.
Our continuing R&D will concentrate on perfect the applications of Enterprise Digital Assistance to ensuring process optimization in Health Care industry.
• Responsible for quality assurance and data verification
• Prepare test cases and perform UAT testing to support project rollout
• Verify defect fixes and work closely with software development team to ensure system quality
• Prepare training materials and provide user training and implementation support
• Practical experience in healthcare practices with thorough patient journey knowledge are all preferred qualifications for this opportunity
• Candidates with significant Hospital Information System experience are encouraged to apply
• Degree / Diploma in Information Technology / Computer Science/ Nursing or related disciplines;
• Fresh graduate will also be considered
• Exposure to healthcare industry is preferred;
• Proactive, fast-learning, self-motivated and able to work under pressure and independently;
• Proficiency in English, Cantonese and Putonghua;
• Immediately available is preferred.
For interested parties please click the "Want to visit" button and please fill in your full profile.