A non-profit founded in 2015 by a group of Hong Kong educators, creative practitioners as well as education and social entrepreneurs, Ednovators serves as a platform bringing local and overseas innovative educators across sectors together, as we facilitate dialogues, nurture change-makers, incubate innovations and encourage experience sharing.
Our goal is to co-create a more student-centric learning environment for the future of Hong Kong, which enables every student to reach their full potential in their own way and pace.
Learn more at www.ednovators.org.
How you will make a difference:
• Develop in-depth content by research and interview with passionate education innovators who are conducting experimentation projects at schools
• Observe and document the changes of passionate teacher fellows during their changemaking process
Who we are looking for:
• Passionate in education with the desire to drive positive change
• Bachelor degree holder or above in languages, humanities, education, social sciences, arts or related disciplines
• Solid working experiences in Media or Communication field
• Excellent writers (in Chinese, English will be a plus)
• Good at relating to all kinds of people
• Good at absorbing information quickly
• Mature, responsible, and self-motivated
• Be able to work on flexible hours and travel overseas for specific Ednovators programs (especially in May to July)
• Immediate availability is preferred
If you fit the above descriptions, apply now to join us as a Content Writer to transform local education for the future of Hong Kong!