A non-profit founded in 2015 by a group of Hong Kong educators, creative practitioners as well as education and social entrepreneurs, Ednovators serves as a platform bringing local and overseas innovative educators across sectors together, as we facilitate dialogues, nurture change-makers, incubate innovations and encourage experience sharing.
Our goal is to co-create a more student-centric learning environment for the future of Hong Kong, which enables every student to reach their full potential in their own way and pace.
Learn more at www.ednovators.org.
How you will make a difference:
• Develop, manage and deliver consultancy, professional development and incubation programs for aspiring innovators in education
• Establish partnerships and foster collaboration with local and overseas stakeholders in education, including think and do tanks, universities, school sponsoring bodies, cross-sector organizations, etc.
• Perform research to keep up-to-date on overseas and local trends, innovative practices and good cases on education innovation and bring insights for development
• Organise programs and events that involve overseas and local cross-sector pioneers and stakeholders in education
• Manage budget, monitor progress, prepare and deliver reports, presentations and updates
• Collaborate with research parties to conduct impact measurement in developmental approach and draw insights for continuous improvement
• Perform any other duties as assigned
Who we are looking for:
• Bachelor degree holder or above in education, social sciences, humanities, arts, management or related disciplines
• 4 to 6 years of experience in project management and program development in a leadership role
• Experienced in social innovation, education charity, community services or other related sectors would be an advantage
• Passionate in education with the desire to drive positive change
• Empathetic leader with open-mindedness and flexibility to embrace thoughts and ideas from different stakeholders to co-create solutions
• Team player with the ability to take initiatives and adapt to changes in a dynamic and collaborative environment
• Proactive problem solver with ability to anticipate challenges and generate solutions
• Good command of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• High proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese
• Fluency in Mandarin is an advantage
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
More to note:
• Candidates with less experiences will be considered as Senior Project Officer
• Be able to work on flexible hours and travel overseas for specific Ednovators programs
• Immediate availability is preferred
If you fit the above descriptions, apply now to join us as a Project Manager to transform local education for the future of Hong Kong!