A non-profit founded in 2015 by a group of Hong Kong educators, creative practitioners as well as education and social entrepreneurs, Ednovators serves as a platform bringing local and overseas innovative educators across sectors together, as we facilitate dialogues, nurture change-makers, incubate innovations and encourage experience sharing.
Our goal is to co-create a more student-centric learning environment for the future of Hong Kong, which enables every student to reach their full potential in their own way and pace.
Learn more at www.ednovators.org.
How you will make a difference:
• Handle all-rounded daily office administration, HR, accounting and secretarial duties
• Handle administrative book-keeping such as handle payments, prepare cheque, input invoices, issue receipts, etc in the system
• Handle HR functions including recruitment, monthly payroll & MPF, staff movement and benefits
• Coordinate with external accountants or any other professionals in connection with annual audit or any organisation matter
• Support project delivery of team members in terms of administrative work
• Prepare monthly reports, updates, and analysis
• Perform any other duties as assigned
Who we are looking for:
• Experienced in compiling financial report and funding report
• Degree holder with at least 5 years of work experience in accounting and administration
• Good computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Chinese word processing
• Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English, with ability to communicate and coordinate with internal and external parties
• Patient, mature, detail-minded, and can work with deadlines
• Team player and able to work with a dynamic team
• Immediate availability would be highly preferred
If you fit the above descriptions, apply now to join us as a Administrative & Accounting Office to transform local education for the future of Hong Kong!