Flytaxi started taxi app business in Hong Kong since 2013, we are currently #1 usage within the region. Over 1.2 million users trust Flytaxi and place over 20 million orders so far. Our proven system is now available to deploy into places across the globe via partnership with existing taxi companies like you.
Currently, there is always gap between taxi demand and supply. This platform is an ideal way for them to get connected and match taxi bookings efficiently. For riders, they no longer need to call drivers and tell booking details verbally with the possibility of passing wrong information to driver. For driver, they know exactly the details of coming ride so they will have better planning and control. At the same time, minimize the cab idle time when there is no customer nearby.
Flytaxi is regional leader in taxi hailing business in Hong Kong. We are expanding and looking for a highly skilled team member. You are self-driven and love to work with inspiring team. You will be an integral part of product perfection.
Looking to take your career to a whole new level? This role is for you!
Flytaxi is regional leader in taxi hailing business in Hong Kong. We are expanding and looking for a highly skilled Operation Associate. You are self-driven and love to work with inspiring team. You will be an integral part of the planning & execution of marketing.
About the role
City operation is responsible to handle all the operations that occur for Flytaxi's growth all over Hong Kong. Continually improve the rider experience via scheduling, asset utilization, and driver incentive programs. The role involves working with Drivers, Product, IT. You will spend a lot of time working with external partners.
• Develop excellent relations with new and existing drivers resulting increased total online drivers, active drivers and completed orders.
• Provide training to ensure quality and productivity of our drivers
• analyze driver behavior and historical data, assess appropriate retention programs and execute them.
• Plan, analyze data and strategize on type of loyalty programs to be launched that are tailored to our driver’s wants & needs.
To business partners
• Accountable for partner acquisition
• Able to work with other Country and Regional stakeholders
• Maintain a high quality of customer service standards.
• Review business processes and recommend innovative solutions
• Manage the city along with clear goals & KPIs
• Quick response, clarification and resolution for any issues regarding service policy/security, safety raised by the public
• Build and maintain relationship with the government, all authorities, and communities
• Build team spirit and teamwork in accordance with core values
• Keep teams motivated and high-performing
• well define business requirements for software team to implement
• Ensure spending is in line with budget and in the most efficient possible way
• Able to make key business decisions or provide solid recommendations based on data analytical thinking
What you will need
• Exceptional communication, ability to interact with internal and external partners
• Fluent in Cantonese. Proficiency in English & Chinese.
• Ability to work under pressure. Confident, enthusiastic
• Data-driven decision-making mentality.
• Accustomed to talk in front of a group of people.
• Be a problem solver at heart with a genuine interest in learning by doing
• Proven team builder with references.
• Good Excel skills required, SQL skills preferred
• Flexibility and willingness to travel
Click the "Want to visit" button and fill in your profile to apply!