Flytaxi started taxi app business in Hong Kong since 2013, we are currently #1 usage within the region. Over 1.2 million users trust Flytaxi and place over 20 million orders so far. Our proven system is now available to deploy into places across the globe via partnership with existing taxi companies like you.
Currently, there is always gap between taxi demand and supply. This platform is an ideal way for them to get connected and match taxi bookings efficiently. For riders, they no longer need to call drivers and tell booking details verbally with the possibility of passing wrong information to driver. For driver, they know exactly the details of coming ride so they will have better planning and control. At the same time, minimize the cab idle time when there is no customer nearby.
Flytaxi is regional leader in taxi hailing business in Hong Kong. We are expanding and looking for a highly skilled team member. You are self-driven and love to work with inspiring team. You will be an integral part of product perfection.
Looking to take your career to a whole new level? This role is for you!
Flytaxi is regional leader in taxi hailing business in Hong Kong. We are expanding and looking for a highly skilled Software Engineer. You are self-driven and love to work with inspiring team. You will be an integral part of the product perfection.
• Assign IOS / Android/web coding modules to offshore developers via Skype.
• Develop a high-performance backend / mobile-responsive site.
• Break down a concept into actionable coding modules
• Estimate task man-day, manage high quality of work, deadlines, task status
• Analyze user requirements and prepare related technical document
• Development, debugging, maintenance and deployment for web applications
• Software development experience in web application
• php, mysql, CI, responsive html5/css3/json/ajax/jQuery
• DB: Mysql/Stored procedure/index/triggers/housekeeping
• Integration: fb login/like/share API, Google maps/place API, payment gateway API, etc
• Good knowledge of Git, CI/CD, test automation, shell script, docker
• Degree / Higher Diploma in Computer Science or related disciplines
Click the "Want to visit" button and fill in your profile to apply!