Fresh Accounting is a dynamic management accounting practice and consultancy with offices in Hong Kong & Singapore. We believe accountants should do more than just report on how your business is doing. We identify opportunities and strategies to improve your business and support you in improving performance and profitability.
Here at Fresh Accounting, we take great pride in our approach to working with clients. We evaluate your current position and develop strong working relationships, taking the time to truly understand your business and business needs. We provide experience and quality at an affordable price.
Fresh Accounting powers a number of successful businesses. Its founder, Paul Gardner, has over 20 years' experience in the industry and understands how businesses work and their individual requirements.
Fresh Accounting utilises the latest in cloud based accounting technology to power business growth. Say hello to Xero.
Fresh Accounting is one of the fastest growing Xero Platinum Partners here in Asia and are best placed to advise you on your accounting needs.
Here at Fresh Accounting, we are always on the look out for exceptional talent to join the team. Could you see yourself based in Hong Kong or Singapore? If so, then contact us today and tell us why we should talk to you.
Perhaps you have been working in a traditional accountancy practice and are starting to wonder whether you really want to spend the next 10 years doing what you are doing, with the same people, and with little prospects of progressing your career... then it's time to think about breaking free and joining a forward thinking start-up like Fresh Accounting.
We are looking to recruit a capable, self-motivated, and energetic accounting professional to expand our team.
• Undertake daily accounting processes on behalf of clients, including some/all source data entry (e.g. sales invoices, purchase invoices, bank transactions, etc.);
• Assist client accounting staff, including some data entry;
• Provide support and guidance to client staff in the correct use of Xero;
• Prepare proposed payment schedules on behalf of clients;
• Input journal entries on behalf of clients;
• Prepare bank reconciliations;
• Input inter-company transactions;
• Provide assistance to other members of the team as required; and,
• Other ad-hoc activity as required.
• Degree holder in Accounting or Finance
• Fluent in English
Please remember to click "Want to Visit" to apply if you are interested to apply!