Doc Pro Master
DocPro is a Professional Document platform for Individuals and Businesses to Create professional documents and legal contracts effortlessly for FREE.
Our vision is to create a document platform where members can find commonly used documents and tailor them by following step-by-step instructions. Members can also earn extra credits by sharing their documents, have them reviewed and edited by our legal professionals for other members to use as legal contract templates.
DocPro is one of the fastest-growing next generation legal tech platforms in Asia. Our mission is to provide quality and affordable legal documents to SMEs and individuals through cutting-edge technology. We take pride in bringing energy and fresh ideas to our work, and are currently recruiting more talents to join our team. We appreciate everyone’s inputs to make our business and personal documents accessible to millions around the world.
Below are some characteristics that can help us to differentiate from the competition and take us to the next level:
1. One of the Largest Document Database. Comprehensive database for businesses and individuals.
2. Scalability. An efficient team with scalable products that offer the most competitive price without compromising on quality in the market.
3. Easy to Use. Provide step by step guidance to tailor made documents instead of a one size fits all approach.
4. Advance Jurisdiction Engine. Proprietary engine to select the right governing law and jurisdiction.
5. Sharing Community. Members can share documents to be reviewed by our experienced lawyers.
We’re currently seeking a legal intern who can help us to further scale up our legal documents database. The candidate should be enthusiastic and passionate about writing (law students preferred but not essential). Prior experience is not required, but the candidate must have the dedication to learn and consistently improve throughout the duration of the internship. DocPro’s documents range from legal contracts, business letters, to everyday personal correspondence. Basic programming skill is also required which can be learnt on the job. We also have other content to inform and educate our members on various topics such as legal issues, letters writing, how-to guides, and more.
You will be working with a lawyer with 20+ years of legal experience and a growth marketer who owns a fast-growing digital marketing agency. You will establish a strong understanding on the legal tech landscape and build a strong foundation for future careers in law and marketing, particularly relating to documentation, legal contracts, social media, and other online marketing channels. You will also be encouraged to come up with new initiatives, ideas and improvements on documents, functionalities and processes of our platform. With the advent of technology, legal services will be very different in the future. If you’re hoping to jump on the legal tech bandwagon early, this is the internship for you!
The candidate will be responsible for helping to grow DocPro through:
● Prepare, upload and update templates to our documentation database
● Content creation (article) and promotion
● In-house social media account management
● Develop, manage and iterate on the new customer acquisition strategy
● Respond to customers enquiries
● Able to work at least 12 hours per week
● Excellent spoken and written English is a must
● Graduate in or pursuing a Law degree
● Able to work independently and results-oriented
● Fast learners with strong interest in growing a business
● Self-motivated, entrepreneurial and hungry for success
Our office is in Sheung Wan and Kwun Tong.