JC Legal has established a broad practice in corporate and commercial law, regulatory compliance, intellectual property and dispute resolution, with a focus on cross-border matters between Hong Kong and ASEAN. We advise entrepreneurs and growth companies through our flagship Startup Steward Programme. We also advise multicultural individuals and families on matrimonial matters and legacy planning.
We envision to be an innovative legal practice with diverse expertise and talents that supports startups and SME to grow sustainably and across the borders of Hong Kong and Southeast Asia.
A young, primarily female team that thrives in challenges. We love spicy food and good wine.
As a Marketing Intern, you will
- Assist in creating marketing copy and managing the firm's social media accounts
- Edit and translate articles as well as presentation materials for seminars, events and interviews
- Draft, edit and translate general correspondences and documents
- Assist in organising and facilitate the smooth operation of (online and offline) events and special projects
- Undertake other ad-hoc tasks and provide administrative support to the team as assigned
You shall be/possess
- Current student at a recognised university in the field of English Studies, Journalism, Communication or Marketing; recent graduates may also be considered
- A strategic thinker and natural writer capable of crafting compelling copy with high levels of accuracy and attention to detail, as well as sensibility of context
- Good command of digital marketing and data analytics tools
- Typing capability of Traditional and Simplified Chinese on built-in keyboards
It would be a bonus if you have
- Knowledge of the law
- Prior experience in legal marketing or the professional services industry
- Capability in graphic design
As a person, you are
- Self-driven to stay on trend of legal, business and technology developments
- Open to work in a team, and communicate and share resources
- Responsive and responsible to follow through tasks to due completion