Edvanced is a one-stop continuous learning platform that connects subsidised CEF courses to learners. At Edvanced, we help you find the CEF/CPD courses you need for upskilling or reskilling yourself while getting you funded so that you can focus on what truly matters, learning.
We believe that learning is a lifelong journey and we want to make this journey fun, easy and rewarding for you.
Edvanced's mission is to bring the world more sustainable for lifelong learners and make learning unstoppable.
We want your voice to be heard and strive to break the office hierarchy. Brandnographer strongly believes in the courage to take action and pride in ownership. We are an international team and are looking for smart, passionate, and enthusiastic people to join our growing team.
What you’ll be learning:
During the internship, you can learn what it takes to excel in business development, and experience working in a startup environment!
Alongside diverse learning experiences, our interns will be able to experience quality development in a hands-on entrepreneurial environment, special to start-up companies. The hired intern will have the chance to lead and work on projects independently.
For those who demonstrate a hard-working and self-driven attitude, you will have the opportunity to join the team after graduation as a permanent team member. Also, a compelling and thorough recommendation letter will be waiting for you!
• Pinpoint and discover potential clients
• Consolidate CRM lists, marketing calendars
• Plan and execute strategies that optimise sales channels and objectives
• Identify new sales lead via outreach and networking, sales tools as well as other partnerships
• Think out of the box with creative ideas to connect with clients
• Manage company social media channels, including but not limited to Facebook, LinkedIn and other relevant platforms
• Propose and develop social media strategies including but limited to SEO, SEM, and Keyword Identification
• Actively create media content that promotes behaviour design and its relation to Brandnographer’s philosophy
Who we need:
• Good organisational and administrative skills; attentive to detail
• Self-driven and able to work independently
• Aggressive in sales, paired with persuasiveness
• Strong written and spoken English and Cantonese abilities; preferably also Mandarin
• Experienced in start-up environments previously
Click "Want to Visit" and fill in your profile if you are interested.