Founded in 2014, Brandnographer is an insight consultancy that specializes in consumer insight, user experience and innovation. We have proudly worked with visionary innovators like Google, Airbnb and IKEA.
Powered by design thinking, our Brandnographers keep digging in the field to nurture the most fruitful insight.
We believe in the power of human-centric innovation and hope to create a world where all product and service can be driven by users. We believe in the power of ethnography. Our Brandnographers keep digging in the field to discover subtle behavior cue and eventually yield fruitful business opportunities.
Reveal targeted consumer life and behavior pattern and capture the moment of truth
2) In-depth Interviews
In-depth interviews allow researchers to dig deeper and yield richest data, follow promising leads to fruitful insights.
3) Cultural Trend
Cultural trend identifies and envisions key influencers that laid behavior changes and formulate patterns
4) Focus Groups
Focus groups uncover your customers’ goals, attitudes, perceptions and motivations. Through our focus group research, we can help directing the strategic vision and creative expression of your brand.
We want your voice to be heard and strive to break the office hierarchy, Brandnographer strongly believes in the courage to take action and the pride in ownership. We are an international team and are looking for smart, passionate, and enthusiastic people to join our growing team.
What you’ll be learning:
During the internship, you can learn what it takes to excel in business development, and experience working in a startup environment!
Alongside diverse learning experiences, our interns will be able to experience quality development in a hands-on entrepreneurial environment, special to start-up companies. The hired intern will have the chance to lead and work on projects independently.
For those who demonstrate a hard-working and self-driven attitude, you will have the opportunity to join the team after graduation as a permanent team member. Also, a compelling and thorough recommendation letter will be waiting for you!
• Support daily administrative work and materials
• Responsible for admin support and record consolidation
• Discover potential team members for Brandnographer and coordinate interviews with recruiters
• Provide administrative support in applications, data management, general filing and compiling reports
Who we need:
• Good organisational and administrative skills; attentive to details
• Strong sense of responsibility
• Self-driven and able to work independently
• Strong written and spoken English and Cantonese abilities; preferably also Mandarin
• Experienced in start-up environments previously
Click "Want to Visit" and fill in your profile if you are interested.