Barebells Functional Foods was launched in 2016 and offers a broad range of protein-enriched alternatives to snacks and desserts – that never compromises with flavor. We believe in happy eating and healthy living. That’s why we offer a whole range of protein-enriched products – all equally Barebellicious.
We are firm believers that we can make delicious snacks healthy. When others add artificial flavor to protein products, we instead focus on improving the nutrients of already delicious snacks, giving you what you already love, but with fewer carbs and more protein.
To be healthy, you shouldn’t have to sacrifice good food. Which is why we are reinventing these american classics; turning them into functional foods but never compromising on flavor.
Our products are for the health conscious food-lover on-the-go, because at the end of the day, what are those gym hours worth if you can’t allow yourself to indulge every now and then?
What are you craving today? Follow us on IG: @barebells.hkg
We’re looking for a self-driven and passionate person with a can-do mindset to continue to establish our brands across health, fitness & other channels. If you are self-motivated and keen to make a big impact, looking for the opportunity to show what you can do by developing relationships at an owner and outlet level. You will be the face of our brands in front of both customers and consumers and will be responsible for creating the best in class activation!
• To find new distribution opportunities and convert these into ongoing customers
• To build relationships with key wholesale partners and ensure growth with both
direct and indirect customers
• To support, develop and activate our health & fitness customers/outlets according to marketing guidelines and within budget
• To develop efficient and effective plans with commercial and brand guidance
• To fully support customers with appropriate brand activation and marketing
• Manage and develop your sales leads and sales pipeline
• To input orders and liaise with third party logistics company
• Support and work closely with the other teams on ad hoc projects as necessary
Characteristics & Qualifications
• ‘Can do’ attitude and competitive mindset
• Well organized, structured with attention to detail
• Strong and clear communication skills in written and spoken English and Cantonese
• Solutions oriented, and ability to go the extra mile to find a solution that works for all stakeholders
• Understands and wants to be part of the opportunity to build a personal and team legacy.
• Previous sales experience is considered a plus
• You have a keen interest in sports, fitness and live a healthy lifestyle!
If that sounds like you, please click the 'Want to Visit' button and we will have a chat!