Helping people develop and grow has always been a passion of mine. It was inevitable that after teaching and working in recruitment agencies, I landed in Talent Acquisition. My main focus is to find amazing talent to join our offices across APAC.
The Hive is a community of creative freelancers and dynamic entrepreneurs doing amazing things. We provide collaborative workspaces and an inspiring community for young companies. The Hive Hong Kong is the initial location of Asia's largest coworking network that spans Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam and soon to be Australia, Japan and Taiwan.
Our aim is to build creative coworking communities of designers, architects, creative freelancers, photographers, writers, bloggers, editorial teams, sculptors and makers who find it very helpful to work with the studio and workshop all in one space.
Become part of Asia's most dynamic creative community that stretches to Bangkok, Singapore, Saigon, Tokyo and Melbourne! .
The Hive boasts beautifully designed spaces across Asia, led by an excellent team who are personable, passionate, responsible and put great care in what they do. We are now determined to bring the same energy and enthusiasm, as we continue to expand across Asia.
The Hive provides a second home for all our members – a place where they can thrive. We are Asia Pacific’s largest network of beautiful workspaces, with locations in Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, Japan, Taiwan, Vietnam and Australia.
Join our dynamic and highly international team and have the chance to accelerate your personal growth in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, creative, and quick-minded individual who is experienced and passionate in graphic design to join our fun-loving team on a 3-6 month internship basis.
• Handle regular promotion projects and ad-hoc graphic design projects
• Create social media content and foresee upcoming trends
• Conduct design works of promotional materials including advertisements,
leaflets and posters
• Develop concepts, graphics and layouts for company logos, and websites
• Update company website
• Capture, edit and retouch photos and videos
• Undergraduate or Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communications or any other related disciplines
• Preferably 1+ years experience in designing posters, graphic design or related
• Must speak fluent English
• Excellent branding knowledge and graphic design skills
• Knowledge of design software and tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
• Able to multitask and handle juggle both small-scale, and large projects simultaneously
• Basic knowledge of photography
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Able to work independently and under tight schedule
• Undergraduates or fresh graduates with a great portfolio are welcome to apply
If you feel like that is you, please click the "Want to Visit" button and we will contact you for details!