Helping people develop and grow has always been a passion of mine. It was inevitable that after teaching and working in recruitment agencies, I landed in Talent Acquisition. My main focus is to find amazing talent to join our offices across APAC.
The Hive is a community of creative freelancers and dynamic entrepreneurs doing amazing things. We provide collaborative workspaces and an inspiring community for young companies. The Hive Hong Kong is the initial location of Asia's largest coworking network that spans Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam and soon to be Australia, Japan and Taiwan.
Our aim is to build creative coworking communities of designers, architects, creative freelancers, photographers, writers, bloggers, editorial teams, sculptors and makers who find it very helpful to work with the studio and workshop all in one space.
Become part of Asia's most dynamic creative community that stretches to Bangkok, Singapore, Saigon, Tokyo and Melbourne! .
The Hive boasts beautifully designed spaces across Asia, led by an excellent team who are personable, passionate, responsible and put great care in what they do. We are now determined to bring the same energy and enthusiasm, as we continue to expand across Asia.
The Hive provides a second home for all our members – a place where they can thrive. We are Asia Pacific’s largest network of beautiful workspaces, with locations in Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, Japan, Taiwan, Vietnam, and Australia.
We are offering an internship opportunity within our Community team to dynamic, intelligent, and quick-minded undergraduates or fresh graduates who want to gain first-hand experience working in a fast-paced coworking space.
This internship will provide you with the fundamental knowledge and experience to grow and develop yourself across multiple skill-sets along with giving you exposure working within an entrepreneurial environment allowing you to meet awesome people.
From operations, administration, customer service, social media marketing, and hosting events, you’ll get a chance to wear a lot of different hats and find out what you’re truly passionate about.
As an intern in our Community team, you are expected to be friendly, efficient and professional at all times. With a well-polished personal presentation and an eagerness to learn and try different things, you will have the opportunity to be exposed across one or multiple locations in Hong Kong.
• Act as first point of contact for all clients and providing professional and friendly service
• Assist members and Community staff with daily operational, administrative and ad-hoc duties
• Coordinate and ensure the smooth running of room bookings and other procedures
• Assist in writing tasks i.e. newsletters and blogs
• Engage the audience using social media
• Ensure that the office and common areas are maintained spotless at all times
• University graduate or undergraduate
• MUST speak fluent English, additional languages is a plus but not required
• Strong sense of responsibility and very strong attention to detail
• High work-rate, willing to learn and can-do attitude
• Previous exposure to multicultural/international environment
• Polished personal presentation and positive attitude
• Warm personality with a friendly and sociable personality
• Proven ability as a flexible and adaptable person
• A helpful and intelligent approach to daily challenges
• Knowledge in photography is a plus
• Excellent interpersonal, problem solving and communication skills
• Able to commit for a minimum of 3 months
If you feel like that is you, please click the "Want to Visit" button and we will contact you for details!