Helping people develop and grow has always been a passion of mine. It was inevitable that after teaching and working in recruitment agencies, I landed in Talent Acquisition. My main focus is to find amazing talent to join our offices across APAC.
The Hive is a community of creative freelancers and dynamic entrepreneurs doing amazing things. We provide collaborative workspaces and an inspiring community for young companies. The Hive Hong Kong is the initial location of Asia's largest coworking network that spans Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam and soon to be Australia, Japan and Taiwan.
Our aim is to build creative coworking communities of designers, architects, creative freelancers, photographers, writers, bloggers, editorial teams, sculptors and makers who find it very helpful to work with the studio and workshop all in one space.
Become part of Asia's most dynamic creative community that stretches to Bangkok, Singapore, Saigon, Tokyo and Melbourne! .
The Hive boasts beautifully designed spaces across Asia, led by an excellent team who are personable, passionate, responsible and put great care in what they do. We are now determined to bring the same energy and enthusiasm, as we continue to expand across Asia.
The Hive provides a second home for all our members – a place where they can thrive. We are Asia Pacific’s largest network of beautiful workspaces, with locations in Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, Japan, Taiwan, Vietnam, and Australia.
To cope with our rapid expansion as one of Asia Pacific’s largest and most sought after co-working spaces, we are looking for a fresh, young and dynamic individual to join our Marketing team, assisting our Marketing Manager with digital marketing related duties across Asia Pacific.
If you’re looking for a role that’s fast-paced and challenging which allows you to think outside the box, this would be a perfect role for you. Ideally, this role would be perfect for a fresh graduate or someone with digital marketing experience.
• Work alongside our Marketing Manager to execute digital marketing campaigns, creating visual and written content for our web & social media channels.
• Produce reports, using Google Analytics and Facebook Business Manager to showcase best/worst performing campaigns and provide suggestions for improvement
• Evaluate Digital Marketing Campaign insights and devise solutions for Ad optimisation or modification
• Proactively guide teams to promote their membership vacancies across Social Media
• Support with updating and optimising websites for increased SEO
• Assist in the creation and management of 3rd party listings
• Assist the Marketing Manager with ad-hoc tasks
• University Degree holder in Marketing or any related discipline
• Native English speaker, any additional languages would be an advantage
• 1+ years digital marketing experience would be ideal, however fresh graduates with a portfolio will be considered
• Outstanding communication and organisational skills along with strong attention to detail and deadlines
• Strong knowledge & interest in Digital Marketing, Growth Hacking, Social Media, and Analytics
• Experience in WordPress, Google Adwords & Facebook Business Manager is a plus
• Able to commit to a minimum of 3 months (full-time)
If you feel like that is you, please click the "Want to Visit" button and we will contact you for details!