Helping people develop and grow has always been a passion of mine. It was inevitable that after teaching and working in recruitment agencies, I landed in Talent Acquisition. My main focus is to find amazing talent to join our offices across APAC.
The Hive is a community of creative freelancers and dynamic entrepreneurs doing amazing things. We provide collaborative workspaces and an inspiring community for young companies. The Hive Hong Kong is the initial location of Asia's largest coworking network that spans Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam and soon to be Australia, Japan and Taiwan.
Our aim is to build creative coworking communities of designers, architects, creative freelancers, photographers, writers, bloggers, editorial teams, sculptors and makers who find it very helpful to work with the studio and workshop all in one space.
Become part of Asia's most dynamic creative community that stretches to Bangkok, Singapore, Saigon, Tokyo and Melbourne! .
The Hive boasts beautifully designed spaces across Asia, led by an excellent team who are personable, passionate, responsible and put great care in what they do. We are now determined to bring the same energy and enthusiasm, as we continue to expand across Asia.
The Hive provides a second home for all our members – a place where they can thrive. We are Asia Pacific’s largest network of beautiful workspaces, with locations in Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, Japan, Taiwan, Vietnam, and Australia.
Hive Life is a rapidly-growing online magazine featuring daily stories on Asia’s inspiring entrepreneurs, big ideas and latest startups. More than just a lifestyle magazine, Hive Life taps into the creative lifeblood of communities across the Asia Pacific, spotlighting the creative visionaries, thought leaders, and leading entrepreneurs of the future.
We’re looking for an ambitious Editorial Intern to join our young (and amazing) editorial team here in Hong Kong. The ideal candidate should be smart, have a passion to learn, the creativity to explore, and the courage to voice your opinion and be a part of something great!
This internship will allow you to participate in all areas of magazine production, from interviewing global thought leaders and creative visionaries to creating engaging and shareable ‘Top 10 Lists’ for social media. If you’re looking to start a career in journalism or content marketing then this is the internship for YOU.
All interns receive hands-on mentoring and training.
• Write compelling and highly-shareable feature articles and guide stories
• Create concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy
• Conduct in-person interviews with global entrepreneurs and creatives
• Research industry-related topics (Tech, Design, Sustainability, Fashion, Art, Upcoming Events...)
• Consistently brainstorm and collaborate with the team for new ideas and strategies
• Proofread and fact-check content before publication
• Promote content on social media
• Transcribe interviews
• Support editorial staff in all activities
• Degree in English, Journalism, Media, Marketing, Communications or other relevant degrees
• A thirst for knowledge and a PASSION for writing
• Superb writing skills and an excellent grasp of the English language
• A strong interest in all-things-lifestyle, art & design and entrepreneurship
• Great communication and teamwork skills
• Experience doing research using multiple sources
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
• Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
• Native English speaker
• Able to commit to a minimum of 3 months (full-time) internship
If you feel like that is you, please click the "Want to Visit" button and we will contact you for details!