Helping people develop and grow has always been a passion of mine. It was inevitable that after teaching and working in recruitment agencies, I landed in Talent Acquisition. My main focus is to find amazing talent to join our offices across APAC.
The Hive is a community of creative freelancers and dynamic entrepreneurs doing amazing things. We provide collaborative workspaces and an inspiring community for young companies. The Hive Hong Kong is the initial location of Asia's largest coworking network that spans Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam and soon to be Australia, Japan and Taiwan.
Our aim is to build creative coworking communities of designers, architects, creative freelancers, photographers, writers, bloggers, editorial teams, sculptors and makers who find it very helpful to work with the studio and workshop all in one space.
Become part of Asia's most dynamic creative community that stretches to Bangkok, Singapore, Saigon, Tokyo and Melbourne! .
The Hive boasts beautifully designed spaces across Asia, led by an excellent team who are personable, passionate, responsible and put great care in what they do. We are now determined to bring the same energy and enthusiasm, as we continue to expand across Asia.
The Hive provides a second home for all our members – a place where they can thrive. We are Asia Pacific’s largest network of beautiful workspaces, with locations in Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, Japan, Taiwan, Vietnam, and Australia.
The Hive is offering an internship program where the individual can learn and work within a dynamic and creative start-up environment. We provide relevant and hands-on challenging assignments that will provide a strong foundation for future professional and career growth. In addition to being part of the Hive team, the individual will take part in different projects and have access to a unique ecosystem of promising entrepreneurs and startups hosted within the Hive network.
The Hive’s strategy team is uniquely positioned to have visibility into the Hive’s overall global business and aims at utilising operational and financial data to create insightful analysis to solve or increase operational activities and challenges.
Directly reporting to our strategy lead and our senior management team, you will have a cross-functional role involving collaboration with the other departments of the organisation to support local and regional teams. You will be responsible for driving the data-driven efforts and turning the insights into recommendations for our business.
• Define Key Performance Metrics relevant to the business alongside with other departments, implement processes to gather data and build tools to conduct data analysis,
• Perform daily, weekly and monthly reviews and analyses of Key Performance Metrics using operational metrics and data analysis, build meaningful dashboards for the program using data visualisation tools,
• Suggest potential changes, strategies and business process to senior management using analytics to support your recommendations. Actively participate in the implementation of approved changes
• Identify growth opportunities within the industry and engage strategically alongside with the different areas of the business with a clear roadmap for execution
• Currently enrolled in an MBA or Master’s program at an accredited University or College,
• 3+ years experience in the fields of management consulting, strategy, business analytics or comparable analytics role in a high growth startup
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to meet strict timelines
• Detail-oriented with experience developing business requirements and communicating to technology
• An ambitious self-starter, with a ‘get it done’ mindset and mentality
• Able to commit to a minimum of 3-6 months (full-time)
If you feel like that is you, please click the "Want to Visit" button and we will contact you for details!