Dialogue Experience (DE) is one of leading social enterprise and self-financing non-profit organization brand, dedicates to engage People of Differences ( PoDs = Talented People with Disabilities) to create social impact. By providing innovative Impactainment (Entertainment with impact) and transformational training workshops through DARK and SILENCE platforms, it brings new perspective of social inclusion, diversity and equality to public, corporate, tourism and education sectors of the community.
Darkness is the complete absence of light. In the dark, whether your eyes are open or closed, you see the same thing: nothing. In our everyday life, vision accounts for over 70% of the information our brain receives. Loss of vision puts participants outside their comfort zones and creates an opportunity for reflection.
In the dark, participants willl earn to for go previous biases and assumptions to innovate and find new ways to work together, support each other, and to overcome their own fears and uncertainties. This change from light to dark stimulates crises or changes in everyday life, and often the lessons learned in the dark can be positive attitude and support, even darkness can become fun and exciting.
Dialogue Experience Place (DEP), a “must-experience” experiential hub operated by Dialogue Experience (DE), located at D2 Place ONE. One of our signature tour, Dialogue in The Dark – Dark Tour, first launch in Hong Kong in 2008, gives our visitors an unforgettable experience in the completely darkness, our visually impaired guides lead the sighted to ‘see’ the world in a unique and inspirational way. In addition, our innovative Silence experiences launched in 2012, is a soundless yet inspiring workshop brings you not only fun, but also excitement, to challenge your perception of communications.
To empower our higher-educated PoDs to unleash their potential and realize their dreams, DE also operates Dialogue Academy (DA) to provide them emersion training, corporate internship and coaching follow-up in order to achieve meaningful mainstream employment and their goal in career development.
Dialogue Experience (DE) dedicates to engage People of Differences (PoDs = Talented People with
Disabilities) to create social impact. By providing innovative Impactainment (Entertainment with
impact) and transformation training experiences through DARK and SILENCE platforms, it brings
new perspective of social inclusion, diversity and equality to public, corporate, tourism and
education sectors of the community.
- Drive business revenue to achieve performance target in a sustainable means
- Drive business revenue for new series of innovation and inclusive program addressing current
and new customer segment
- Articulate well DE’s diversified solutions and programs to address unique client’s business need
in form of proposal writing, formal presentation
- Manage strategic partners’ relationship and potential business development
- Drive cross team collaboration with continuous improvement in client relationship management
and program quality enhancement process
- Master and execute proper marketing plan to facilitate the business growth and client base
- Take up ad hoc role or project in responding to business growth and strategic needs
-Resonance in Dialogue Experience (DE)'s mission & value to nurture inclusive society with
diversity and equality
- Sales and marketing orientated with good interpersonal skills
- Dynamic, self-motivated with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience in consulting services would be an advantage
- Fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin is essential
Click "want to visit" to make an impact to the society!