JP Agency is an independent, passionate, humanized, touchable, all-rounded agency from Hong Kong.
She was established in 2015 by Pierre Wong, which is a full scope advertising agency in the new generation, providing touchable services & foreseeable results in the digital world.
JP Agency has set up a branch office in Bangkok and started servicing the Thai government departments, including Tourism Authority of Thailand, TCEB and some private corporations such as Bangkok Airways. JP Agency was also exclusively appointed by international media such as Financial Times, Singapore The Strait Times, CCTV 4, Business Travelers for Thai Market.
Simultaneously, JP Agency is growing rapidly in Hong Kong. Over 50 corporations or brands have worked with JP Agency in the last year, leveraging the strength of Digital Media such as Big Data, Re-targeting, Programmatic, etc.
www.jp-agency.com / Facebook: jpagencyhk / Instagram: jpagencyhk
JPA is a start-up advertising agency. We have a passionate, young creative team that see their work as a mission rather than a job. Our mission is to create or do something meaningful: a product or service or charity fund that brings value to an industry, its customers and society at large.
Accountability gets saturated as teams get bigger but responsibility makes people care, and produce good work. Everyone is placed in an incredible position of trust. People are being able to directly contribute to success with a shared vision. The business is driven by the talents who are running the show.
Our team has a wealth of experience in the key areas that can drive your business growth. The services can be tailored to meet your specific needs, and our team will work closely with you to find the solutions which are right. We believe that creating a creative and inviting environment leads to a great team to flourish and deliver high-performance results for clients.
We take small steps to positively impact the culture of the company, and therefore the works. We encourage a relaxing and fun work environment. People are more likely to interact with each other and enjoy themselves in office. We only work 4.5 days per week so we strongly recommended people to chill out on Happy Friday. Work-life balance is the key to maintain productivity and team morale.
- Responsible for the execution of multiple projects
- Handle clients’ enquiry and maintain a good relationship with clients and vendors
- Manage campaign budget and spending, optimise campaign result
- Create content plans and feed content for different digital platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, WeChat etc..
- Research and brainstorm innovative content ideas with the creative team
- Drive traffic and engagements across different digital and social media platforms
- Work closely with Project Team & Creative Team to develop content for the page management
- Preparing reports, share insight and recommendation to clients
- At least 2 years of Account Servicing experience is highly preferred
- Familiar in manage Social Media & Search Engine Marketing platforms (Facebook, Google AdWords, Yahoo and Bing etc.) is preferred
- Self-motivated, driven and able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Good interpersonal and communication skill
- Copywriting experience in an advertising agency is an advantage
- Proficiency in creative writing & translation skills in Chinese & English is preferred