Experienced Co-Founder with a demonstrated history of working in venture and growth companies. Skilled in Strategy, Operations, and Business Development. Strong execution professional with deep start-up experience. Most of all, I love problem solving.
BOOQED is a digital marketplace for tenants and landlords to find or monetize short-term, unused business spaces. With over 35 corporate clients and 1,600 listings across 9 Asian cities, our platform easily facilitates transactions between tenants and landlords, helping tenants quickly and easily find flexible short-term spaces they need for their business, while increasing return on investment for landlords by monetizing their unused space.
We know the agony of finding a perfect work or meeting space, and the impact it has on cost, growth and flexibility. We started BOOQED to eliminate that pain.
At BOOQED, our goal is to make every space accessible and productive for business.
We save time and reduce rental expense of tenants by providing work, meeting, and event space options while increasing revenue for landlords and suppliers by monetizing unused space.
Digital platform for flexible workspaces
Meeting • Work • Event
Are you passionate about innovative products that people love and that make a real difference in people’s lives?
Are you a results-oriented person who’s entrepreneurial at heart and thrives in fast-paced environments?
Do you want to be an early employee at a well-funded startup where you can make a huge impact?
Your work at BOOQED will directly impact and improve how people meet and work on a daily basis, improve and provide the best user experience, and ultimately flip the old and traditional (frankly, boring) real estate industry on its head.
We're looking for strong team players who do not shy away from challenges, people who can work with a very diverse team (product managers, engineers, and sales). Most of all, all of us at BOOQED love to solve problems as a team, always.
We are looking for a self-driven, results-oriented Client Services lead to manage and build relationships with our clients and amazing host partners at BOOQED. This position will be responsible for helping us grow the business through client account management and partnerships with major coworking operators, landlords, and other space owners throughout the city.
This role incorporates all aspects of activities that help BOOQED deeply understand the needs of existing and new clients as well as host partners, acquiring and expanding listings and new partnerships, and reaching out to hosts to build authentic and trustworthy relationships that will drive business growth. As an early employee and key part of a dynamic team, this role requires initiative, high EQ and problem-solving skills.
• Develop and execute a growth strategy focused both on expanding space options for clients, and driving transactions to the platform
• Conduct in-depth and relevant research to identify new markets to understand market dynamics and customer needs real-time
• Arrange and facilitate business meetings with prospective hosts and current hosts
• Promote and market the company’s services to maximize host acquisition
• Maintain records of hosts, listings, service tickets, and acquisition pipeline
• Build long-term relationships with new and existing host partners
• Actively manage the online platform in terms of maintaining listings accuracy and grow listings
• Join product feature topics between hosts and product team to improve the service and resolve issues or concerns
• Work closely with the BD lead to support client requirements and proposal preparation, including negotiating with hosts for best pricing and researching new host spaces to meet client briefs
• Work closely with the marketing lead to provide host content and, where needed, obtain host approval/permission for collaboration on Booqed marketing campaigns
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously with excellent time management and planning skills
• BS or BA degree in business management, economics, communications or related field
• Highly detail-oriented in managing pipelines and experience in managing workflow or CRM tools
• Functions as an active participant demonstrating reliability and communicates constructively as a strong team player
• Excellent communication skills in English - written, verbal and presentation experience supporting and enabling a sales/marketing organization in addition to spearheading cross-functional projects
• Problem solving is almost second nature
• Experience in client account management preferred. Real estate industry experience a plus
• Self-driven – you are ambitious for yourself and the company
• You have great empathy and are able to anticipate problems and issues, and proactively look for ways to remove barriers
• You communicate well, in writing and in-person
• You understand that there is never only one way to a solution
• Proficiency in Cantonese and/or Mandarin a huge plus
• You thrive in a fast-paced startup environment; ambiguity does not faze you and you can think on your feet
• You are one of the lucky few in the world who actually enjoys meetings and building rapport with people
• You have the discipline to work within established processes yet understand that creative problem solving is necessary to get the job done
• Most importantly, you take your work seriously, but never yourself!
If that sounds like you, please click "Want to visit" and we will have a chat!